• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS: Apologize to Nicole Seah now

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Goh Meng Seng,

You owe Ms Nicole an apology. You willfully used her name in your discussion about why NSP might want to engage WP in a 3 cornered fight in Hougang.

Your allegation was refuted when Nicole Seah came out to say that she will not consider engaging WP in a 3CF, because it will undermine the work WP and LTK have put into Hougang.

You owe her an apology for dragging her name into your argument with WP. You have the freedom of speech to say that NSP might have no qualms doing a 3CF on WP in retaliation for Moumein-Kallang, but you have no right to use Nicole's name in this manner.

Apologize now or you will pay a political price. Now.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you suggesting that GMS has no integrity? Are you alleging that GMS is dishonest. You do realise that these are serious allegations. How can you suggest that he is behaving like CSM and Pritam. Are you suggesting that GMS has lost his way?

If this is indeed true, then I suspect that GMS will immediately apologise and seek forgiveness as he himself had suggested this as a part of politics.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, I don't totally blame GMS. NSP had been led to this because they kept their options open-ended, leading anyone who spread such a rumour easy to believe.

The question here now is that NSP has said it is open to contesting Hougang and Nicole says she will not and even says that is not respectful of LTK. Is she denying party direction and discipline?

When I saw Temasek Times carrying the headline, I was wondering if Shin Min would do the same with something like "Xu Xue Ling Zhan Hou Gang?" and that would damage Nicole already. Now I am hearing that it is the case. SM seems to be getting the cue from TT.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a difference between NSP making the claim and NS. GMS brought in NS. If he just mentioned NSP, nobody would have bothered.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goodness, was surfing for the Shin Min headline and the Chinese wordings were exactly the same 6 words as I predicted with question there also. Looks like I have been reading this rubbish paper too much to be able to predict what they write. I swear I didn't plargiarise.

http://blog.omy.sg/shinmin/

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a difference between NSP making the claim and NS. GMS brought in NS. If he just mentioned NSP, nobody would have bothered.

Both were brought in, to be exact. The story is that NSP would go in and NS would be selected.

Agree with you, but I wonder if it was intentional also. If there is soreness with WP, there could be with NSP also but less, so this was the lesser sabo.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goodness, was surfing for the Shin Min headline and the Chinese wordings were exactly the same 6 words as I predicted with question there also. Looks like I have been reading this rubbish paper too much to be able to predict what they write. I swear I didn't plargiarise.

http://blog.omy.sg/shinmin/

You should sue Shin Min for plagarizing you. The tough anti-plagarizing law was enacted by GMS on behalf of the entire opposition, so that the whole opposition will be honest and upright as GMS. Uphold the ideals of GMS now!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, my headline was derived at 2.30am when Shin Min was already selling in in racks since 5pm yesterday, just that I did not catch a glimpse. Want to sue also don't anyhow sue.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you suggesting that GMS has no integrity? Are you alleging that GMS is dishonest. You do realise that these are serious allegations. How can you suggest that he is behaving like CSM and Pritam. Are you suggesting that GMS has lost his way?

If this is indeed true, then I suspect that GMS will immediately apologise and seek forgiveness as he himself had suggested this as a part of politics.

Yes, I am saying GMS can be likened to CSM and Pritam. GMS has served me a letter. I will be in High Court at 9am tomorrow, please come down to support (continental breakfast provided).

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You owe her an apology for dragging her name into your argument with WP. You have the freedom of speech to say that NSP might have no qualms doing a 3CF on WP in retaliation for Moumein-Kallang, but you have no right to use Nicole's name in this manner.

Apologize now or you will pay a political price. Now.

Has GMS ever apologised? He prob knows something that we dun and he's not saying, apart from some cryptic and vague comments that would allow him to boast "I told you so" if it happens, and if it doesnt, more cryptic and vague rationalisation why it doesn't.

Did you read the article on karma and stuff? The long but hollow article should be used for teaching GP - how to talk a lot without saying anything. His actions and behaviours are provocative, 唯恐天下不乱. Can't help but wonder what is his purpose?

Last edited:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun know the equivalent Ang Moh term for this, but in Chinese, it is like 消费 Nicole Seah for personal limelight. This cannot be integrity issue, since it came from the most authoritative integrity watchdog. :biggrin:

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will more likely to vote for Nicole than GMS.

From Nicole: I have no intention of contesting in the Hougang by-election if it happens. Anyone else who does so is not taking into consideration the work of Worker's Party MP Low Thia Kiang in retaining one of Singapore's longest-serving opposition wards. I will continue to focus efforts on NSP's groundwork in the wards we contested in and the MacPherson community project which has been going strong. Thank you all for your support.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun know the equivalent Ang Moh term for this, but in Chinese, it is like 消费 Nicole Seah for personal limelight. This cannot be integrity issue, since it came from the most authoritative integrity watchdog. :biggrin:

more like 消遣

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh Meng Seng is trying to give Nicole Seah & NSP more publicity. The issue is on Chinese evening papers yesterday.

Mr Goh Meng Seng, what are you?

eixlc.jpg

21buhx3.jpg

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait till end of the day, LHL declare by-election in May,,,,

some big F insect will take credit saying all these wayang show is orcherated by him to force PAP show hand,,,,

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh Meng Seng is trying to give Nicole Seah & NSP more publicity. The issue is on Chinese evening papers yesterday.

Mr Goh Meng Seng, what are you?

NSP should award GMS with a title - Secretary General Mentor or Emeritus Secretary General.:biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
What is there to apologize in the first place?

This is an analysis and it is up to the parties to sort it out. If NSP want to contest in Hougang by-election, which I think they have the reasons to do so, the best option is to send Nicole Seah. If Nicole Seah refused to take part, then there is no point for NSP to go into Hougang by-election. The only good reason for NSP to contest in Hougang By-election is to test the relative strength between NSP and WP in WP's stronghold. This is a kind of stress test. And it is a SMC by-election which will depend on candidate's public profile and personal feel on the ground. NSP has no one with personal connections on the ground, it could only depend on individual like Nicole Seah who has high public profile to contest in Hougang SMC. It will give the middle ground voters a real choice other than WP Png Eng Huat. If not, then it would be wasting its time and resources. This is quite simple analysis.

Whether NSP contest in Hougang By-election or not, WP will still force its way into Tampines and likely, Marine Parade as well, just like what it did in Moulmein Kallang, unless WP negotiate with NSP and say they will not do so. Otherwise, it will be wishful thinking that WP will not stampede into NSP's grounds.

I have no ability to make people clash. I only speak according to the information available. WP planted the seed in GE2011 by going into Moulmein Kallang. This is pure karma. Nothing to do with me. It is a good lesson to all, don't think you can just bully anyone when you are strong; there will always be a moment of weakness and others will get back at you.

Goh Meng Seng