• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl, 17, robbed, groped in lift installed with dummy cctv

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark my words! The overpaid million dollars salary ministars will tell you that it is your neighbourhood, your property & yours & your family's safety & welfare & it is your responsibility to ensure that they are safe. And do not expect the authorities in any capacity & any level to watch over you & your family's safety & well being! And you will be told that because their manpower are so stretched that they cannot be on watch 24/7! And again you will be told that because of the low conservancy charges as compared to private condominiums thus there will be lapses in security! And because there will be things mentioned like too many foireigners thus increased in crime rates, the million dollars paid too much of a damn dummy lousy excuses for a human being will pluck figures from the air & show you that there was no crime increase due to foreigners & percentage wise in total population in Singapore, crime rates had fallen tremendously!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark my words! The overpaid million dollars salary ministars will tell you that it is your neighbourhood, your property & yours & your family's safety & welfare & it is your responsibility to ensure that they are safe. And do not expect the authorities in any capacity & any level to watch over you & your family's safety & well being! And you will be told that because their manpower are so stretched that they cannot be on watch 24/7! And again you will be told that because of the low conservancy charges as compared to private condominiums thus there will be lapses in security! And because there will be things mentioned like too many foireigners thus increased in crime rates, the million dollars paid too much of a damn dummy lousy excuses for a human being will pluck figures from the air & show you that there was no crime increase due to foreigners & percentage wise in total population in Singapore, crime rates had fallen tremendously!

The 60% dummies voted for & get dummies, the 40% have to live with dummies! :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dummy CCTVs and the MIWs have something in common. When tested in real life in real crises, both are useless. For show only.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you go pass any of the SINgpower Installation, ie their sub-stations etc., outside the gate you will be able to read a large sign that says " The premises is monitored by..........." but another sign that says, " if you see any suspicous characters, call 1800 -dummy" ha ha ha I am very bemused by the contradictory statements. Looks like, it depends on who is the summy here.... ha ha ha ha

this similar to the urine sensors they used to install in the HDB lifts......alot din work and the explanation was they were not connected.....then they bullshit you with figures that such cases already dropped.......the physical presence of the sensors were already a deterrent.......but every morning without fail the lift sure got a pool of urine.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this similar to the urine sensors they used to install in the HDB lifts......alot din work and the explanation was they were not connected.....then they bullshit you with figures that such cases already dropped.......the physical presence of the sensors were already a deterrent.......but every morning without fail the lift sure got a pool of urine.

but they have a number for you to call also, but you have to prove that you were not the one who peed inside the lift...ha haha & the sensor is not working plus the CCTV is a dummy...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
only a moron can not understand that the father is visibly upset when the CCTV is a dummy, because the father wants justice for her daughter. with the CCTV footage, the molester cum robber may be identified and the father probably can not wait to shove a cactus up the perpetrator's arse.

Sinkie sheep aren't usually appreciative of the value of justice and other abstractions. To the sheep, pieces of paper and number of zeros in bank accounts are more real than redressing grievances. In the small world of these sheep, money and reality are synonyms. Sinkies regard human rights, justice and even aesthetics as spooks in the mind and figments of imagination. They have succeeded in reducing the entire spectrum of human experience to no more than an accumulation of wealth.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie sheep aren't usually appreciative of the value of justice and other abstractions. To the sheep, pieces of paper and number of zeros in bank accounts are more real than redressing grievances. In the small world of these sheep, money and reality are synonyms. Sinkies regard human rights, justice and even aesthetics as spooks in the mind and figments of imagination. They have succeeded in reducing the entire spectrum of human experience to no more than an accumulation of wealth.
this is from 50 years of conditioning and indoctrination.....currently 60.1% success rate with a supposedly well travelled 'educated' specimens.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the girl related to the eLEEts and cronies?

If not, no one will really care if she had been molested, fingered, robbed, raped or killed in the lift.

The Singapore poodles have bigger balls to massage.

jw5

Loyal
sorry - what is the difference between grope & molest?

She is groped, but is she molested?

My take is that grope is a subset of molest, i.e. someone who is groped is molested.
But someone who is molested may not have been groped, e.g. lifting someone's skirt or tickling her nipples without her consent. :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stay HDB one.......i doubt so is elite.
sinkies better get use to the motto "you die your business"

Is the girl related to the eLEEts and cronies?

If not, no one will really care if she had been molested, fingered, robbed, raped or killed in the lift.

The Singapore poodles have bigger balls to massage.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, the peasantry needs to stop worrying about CCTVs inside lifts.

There are bigger problems related to lifts.

From my observations, town councils have stopped doing regular and proper maintenance of the lifts.

Good luck to you if your're inside the lift and the cable snaps.

Also the new lifts from the Lift Upgrading Program are not Fujitec but of a cheaper (China?) brand. There were complaints of these new lifts breaking down.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is from 50 years of conditioning and indoctrination.....currently 60.1% success rate with a supposedly well travelled 'educated' specimens.

There are a lot of dumb sheep among the "well educated, well travelled" subset of the 60%. I've a hard time suppressing my gag reflex whenever I see mature, professional adults parroting propaganda like some kinda naive kindergarten kids who still believe in Santa. :eek:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are a lot of dumb sheep among the "well educated, well travelled" subset of the 60%. I've a hard time suppressing my gag reflex whenever I see mature, professional adults parroting propaganda like some kinda naive kindergarten kids who still believe in Santa. :eek:

They believe in Harold lah!..IN HAROLD WE TRUST...didn't you see the micro print on the SGD currency note? no?

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this the same GRC that "indian" MP drank Cadaver water?, we are paying obscene amount of money to get dummies...ha ha ha the camera is dumm, the MP also dummy (no?) and what else are dummies...the 60% voters, dummies vote for dummies.

Don't anyhow call people dummy hor. The ah Neh MP aced Math OK.

20120616_093712A.jpg

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
True story, bro.:cool:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie myth no.1: "Sinkieland has no hinterland blah blah blah. Unlike HK, we can't rely on China if we fail blah blah blah."

Fact: Look around your houses. What do you see? Sinkie-made goods? I see China-made stuff everywhere. Technology patented by Europeans. Every brick is laid by a bangla. Without the dirty money, technological know-how and business acumen of the MNCs and foreign crooks, Sinkieland would have crumbled. Self-reliance my arse! :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One whole block of HDB flat got so many units also cannot afford to install a real CCTV to protect the residents. Shame on the town council.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
One whole block of HDB flat got so many units also cannot afford to install a real CCTV to protect the residents. Shame on the town council.

Don't shame them because these people are shameless and shameful. The only recourse is to sue them. Hopefully this is the outcome. Sue the minions and remove the legs of the fascist scums. You sue a minion to scare away other minions. Without legs the head cannot do much.