• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost? Superstition Or Real?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Evil Road Of Death

Must see ??? chun bo ???

just watched this movie... got a free ticket from a fren...
what a waste of my time...
1 hour movie... KNN... more than half of the cinema empty ... lol ...:biggrin:

Alamak ! Can't blame me lah. The recorded video of Good Morning Singapore recommended this one with Chong Qing who described this until like got dragon and tiger lay.

I haven't watch yet. No one ? Very surprised. I always thought local movies are quite hot with Sinkies mah.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Scary Studio Or House ?

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

now you are all cursed and have night mares tonite!!!

OO5O.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Scary Studio Or House ?

[video=youtube;dj2ut_EqlqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj2ut_EqlqQ&feature=related[/video]

By this time, i think you guys should know who these girls are - "KARA" ! Even they have their own fair share of such scary encounter.

Taiwanese F4 also have, rite ? Heard they were in a house shooting an MV then the window just slowly open and close.

if you are so stupid to believe tv show is real ..then you must be an idiot . those actress and actors are doing publicity ...stupid !!!!whahahahaha .

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Must see ??? chun bo ???

just watched this movie... got a free ticket from a fren...
what a waste of my time...
1 hour movie... KNN... more than half of the cinema empty ... lol ...:biggrin:

KNN, you damn cock leh. You know the most fearsome ghosts in Singapore are all in Parliament dressing in white, you still go watch ghost movie of local production? Lucky it's free ticket.:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The shaman came to Spore and they went to the Bidadari Muslim cemetery to ask for 4D number.. Malay shaman then summoned the Pontianak who stated her terms..

If u ask any Malay abt Bidadari Muslim cemetery, they would surely tell u "tempat itu keras" (place is haunted).

There was tis incident. One of my relatives was seated at the back of the cab. After turning left fm Upp Serangoon to Upp Aljunied rd, on her left was Bidadari Muslim cemetery. Tat moment was @ 11pm. She joking told us this place very eerie. The malays believe when near such places, its taboo to make such comments. The next morning, she told us when she reached home last nite, she took a bath, she realized tere were 5 scratched marks on her back!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN, you damn cock leh. You know the most fearsome ghosts in Singapore are all in Parliament dressing in white, you still go watch ghost movie of local production? Lucky it's free ticket.:biggrin:

ai ya my fren knn keep pester me go watch leh ...

since he treat me makan , ok lah , all free tat night :biggrin:

still the best ghost stories is Incredible Tales LOL :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
933 monkey goblin ?

ai ya my fren knn keep pester me go watch leh ...

since he treat me makan , ok lah , all free tat night :biggrin:

still the best ghost stories is Incredible Tales LOL :biggrin:

IT ? My fav story was the monkey spirit that drank coke. It was a flying orb that can give you the winning numbers.

images

But, 933 Zhou's ghost story was a little surprise. Two stories in China PRC regarding their disbelief in evil spirits costed the lives of their family members.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Recommend You To Read This Blog

If u ask any Malay abt Bidadari Muslim cemetery, they would surely tell u "tempat itu keras" (place is haunted).

There was tis incident. One of my relatives was seated at the back of the cab. After turning left fm Upp Serangoon to Upp Aljunied rd, on her left was Bidadari Muslim cemetery. Tat moment was @ 11pm. She joking told us this place very eerie. The malays believe when near such places, its taboo to make such comments. The next morning, she told us when she reached home last nite, she took a bath, she realized tere were 5 scratched marks on her back!

For people who are interested with Malay ghosts.

Malay Ghosts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Recommend You To Read This Blog

Malay Ghosts

I like that blog. It looks like the monster list for these fantasy games like diablo3 where they list all the monsters out there and the treasure and experience you can gain when you kill them. That blog should have listed the treasure and xp you can gain too.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jumping Beanbags ?

I like that blog. It looks like the monster list for these fantasy games like diablo3 where they list all the monsters out there and the treasure and experience you can gain when you kill them. That blog should have listed the treasure and xp you can gain too.

I don't know whether you have read an article on Yahoo! not long ago (this year) regarding another type of Malay ghost in a form of a jumping corpse (wrapped in white cloth) in Malaysia.

Muslim dead are not laid in coffins but they are all wrapped in a big white cloth before the burial. This is the Malay version of the Chinese jumping corpses.

According to three witnesses, one of these things actually moved 25 to 50 meter in a single leap (as fast as car !) These 3 men were supposed to wait for a bus at the main road and because of their impatience they tried a trail to try their luck which they ended up seeing this thing in the evening. Of course, they ran back to the main road.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jumping Beanbags ?

I don't know whether you have read an article on Yahoo! not long ago (this year) regarding another type of Malay ghost in a form of a jumping corpse (wrapped in white cloth) in Malaysia.

Muslim dead are not laid in coffins but they are all wrapped in a big white cloth before the burial. This is the Malay version of the Chinese jumping corpses.

According to three witnesses, one of these things actually moved 25 to 50 meter in a single leap (as fast as car !) These 3 men were supposed to wait for a bus at the main road and because of their impatience they tried a trail to try their luck which they ended up seeing this thing in the evening. Of course, they ran back to the main road.

25-50m per leap, then the jumping ghost should have outran them. How did they managed to escape from it?:confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes i heard about their jumping corpse. What's the name?

Those 3 men were silly. Should have try whacking the corpse gold and jewellery and xp would have come out.

Pocong

Alfrescian
Loyal

my name is pocong. not mr. bean.

h.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
It Was Not Leaping After Them

25-50m per leap, then the jumping ghost should have outran them. How did they managed to escape from it?:confused:

No lah. According to the description, it was jumping from a not so dense forested area (got clear field) into another sparsely forested area, right across the trail where they were standing nearby.

I don't think it was doing any harm to them.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes i heard about their jumping corpse. What's the name?

Those 3 men were silly. Should have try whacking the corpse gold and jewellery and xp would have come out.

Sure or not ? That thing was as fast as a car. Too fast ! Unless you got one of those Star Wars floating bike - imperial speeder bikes. Then, you can outrun and zap it while on the move.

review_bscout_3.jpg

BARC_profile.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Recommend You To Read This Blog

Malay Ghosts

Tks for tat blog.

Frankly, I have been to Chinese, Hindu, Xtian cemeteries during my childhood days. Nothing beats "visiting" the Muslim cemeteries. Really gave me the goosebumps...

Last edited: