• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost? Superstition Or Real?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bro Wif PRCs

because people want ghosts to be real, because it adds a sense of mystery to the world, and possibly because it gives them hope in life after death. no-one who believes in ghosts does so rationally, because there is as much evidence for ghosts as there is for Santa Claus - yet we scoff at adults who believe in Santa.

just wait - people will chime in with half-assed hypotheses based on absolutely nothing to explain away this awfully damning logical analysis, to allow themselves to continue to believe in something as unfounded as the tooth Fairy.
if you want to consider the possibility seriously, wait for actual evidence conducted in a controlled environment. photos, no matter how awesomely realistic they look, do not constitute evidence. they are enough to pique one's interest, and even the interest of actual scientists, but they are not actual evidence. we demand evidence of the effectiveness of drugs before we use them, but some folks simply accept ghosts to exist, without so much as a hair of evidence. :wink: .

Another source of income? A career for some? :p:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think that's one of the common saying.

But blocking your way is more like when you are traveling somewhere, be it walking or driving, you keep loosing your way or beating around the same spot. Most commonly happen in forested area.

Used to encounted this when young, tracking with few friends in a tekong or ubin forest (can't recall which island). What I did was made a pee along the path been tracking.

Right after that, managed to get out of the area..

Like in the movies? Interesting. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never Heard Of This Before

Think that's one of the common saying.

But blocking your way is more like when you are traveling somewhere, be it walking or driving, you keep loosing your way or beating around the same spot. Most commonly happen in forested area.

Used to encounted this when young, tracking with few friends in a tekong or ubin forest (can't recall which island). What I did was made a pee along the path been tracking.

Right after that, managed to get out of the area..

I have never heard of this kind of stuff before. But, I think there's a possibility if you get into their turf ... I'll keep an open mind regarding this.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still At ABC ?

nothing more silly then thinking a talking snake is real :wink:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

After the explanation, you are still stuck with the snake again ! OMG ! After the teaching of ABC, and you are still asking about ABC. You will never learn if you don't have an open mind. Stubbornness runs in the family, huh ? :eek:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Still At ABC ?

after the explanation, you are still stuck with the snake again ! Omg ! After the teaching of abc, and you are still asking about abc. You will never learn if you don't have an open mind. Stubbornness runs in the family, huh ? :eek:

why dont you believe im god ? Why are you still so stubborn ? :wink: by the way you did not explain why a snake can talk ..you are still running in circles like most christians :wink:

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Evil Road Of Death

m_ghostonair1.jpg

To add : seems like Zhou Cong Qing (93.3 FM DJ) has starred in his own ghost story movie. Must see ![/COLOR]

Must see ??? chun bo ???

just watched this movie... got a free ticket from a fren...
what a waste of my time...
1 hour movie... KNN... more than half of the cinema empty ... lol ...:biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scary Studio Or House ?

[video=youtube;dj2ut_EqlqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj2ut_EqlqQ&feature=related[/video]

By this time, i think you guys should know who these girls are - "KARA" ! Even they have their own fair share of such scary encounter.

Taiwanese F4 also have, rite ? Heard they were in a house shooting an MV then the window just slowly open and close.