• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost? Superstition Or Real?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blocking your eyesight is just one of their tricks.

In this case, I think they made the driver to see different colour of the traffic light..

I heard must take out underwear and "wear it over the head" to overcome this? Or is it for Ghost Block Route? I think i will just, Oi! Kan Ni Na Bu Chao Chee Bye, Siam Lah! to break the spell. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come Bro vamjok never comment his views? Waiting for me to perform a kuchiyose no jutsu to summon him from another world? :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
comment for what, i dun believe in all these shit.

in fact that time in army topo, i intend to take shortcut bash through the cemetery at CCK. all my peers hum like shit, scare this scare that, end up we walk one big round under the sun (yes in the afternoon also scared KNN).

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
comment for what, i dun believe in all these shit.

in fact that time in army topo, i intend to take shortcut bash through the cemetery at CCK. all my peers hum like shit, scare this scare that, end up we walk one big round under the sun (yes in the afternoon also scared KNN).

LCK cemetery was one my playground during army time too. :biggrin: No see any ghost too.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ghosts of the 3 dead at bugis crash may still be there

the ghosts of the 3 dead at bugis crash may still be there

normally if someone died suddenly
his spirit will be there

like some one killed in a bomb at war
they are still there 'fighting' the war even after 50 years
when a seer confronts these ghosts, they seem unaware that he is dead and the war is over
since the astral level has no time
so he keep playing the war drama over and over again

so our poor taxi driver will be crossing the bugis traffic light over and over again
and ma chi will be speeding there again and again

any time u can look into that realm, u see ma chi speeding thru the traffic lights

but i am sure they employ monks to send them 'home'

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: the ghosts of the 3 dead at bugis crash may still be there

OMG!!!! i will never be able to drive there again!!!!!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sure got fucked up sinkies go there pray for lottery numbers

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah go burn incense for lottery sia for the tiong ghost since he's a rich ghost but better make sure no fast speed ferraris knock you down cos that area always has fast speeding cars.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Running Low On Luck

Come come... let's watch together .... midnight liao... shiok ah... :biggrin:

[video=youtube;tphofvvDzTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tphofvvDzTM[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil Road Of Death

m_ghostonair1.jpg

ghosts and spirits exist. believe them or not, they exist.does not really matter whether you believe them or not.they exist nevertheless.just don't mess with them.

my friend died because he was driving against the red light. he believed it was green despite his friends telling him otherwise. stop stop it 's red. no, it's green! he banged and he dieded. ghost? demon? mind game or what?

That reminds me of another 周公讲鬼 story. It was said that in Taiwan there this accursed road (a certain place that was separated by a mountain before going to a city) that will always be avoided by many during the night. This means that one has to make a long detour around that mountain if one were to avoid using the shortcut instead. Maybe, it was like choosing between a fast 1hr or a tedious 4hrs ride or drive.

The contributor to this story (probably a true story) said that he was a in a hurry that night to venture on this narrow mountainous road to the city. He was alone in the car driving the unlit narrow road slowly negotiating many bends with only the help of the headlamps. He knew many of the tales that involved this accursed road that will lead one to a certain death by plunging down the ravine.

He knew the road by hard in the day for many years. So, he knew how many bends there were even when he was not fully alert (a virtual map in the brain). He recounted that he was surprised to see a long stretch of road which should not exist in the day. He stopped his car quickly and try to make some sense of that place - "where is the hell is that ?" He tried to move forward slowly but the road was strange and he decided to pull the handbrake to alight from his car. To his his horror, he saw the ravine just in front of his car - any further, his car would have plunged down the very steep slope to his death.

I don't know whether the writer (contributor) of the story actually continue or he waited for daylight to come. So, as you can see, this ghostly thing or evil spirits wanted others to follow their path (many dead souls revenge ? sabo ?) And this thing can cover your eyes to the truth with lies - 鬼遮眼 (ghost cover eyes) was heard many times in HK made funny ghost stories.

To add : seems like Zhou Cong Qing (93.3 FM DJ) has starred in his own ghost story movie. Must see !

[video=youtube;6MnUbpF8KeE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6MnUbpF8KeE[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Wif PRCs

watch too much ghost movie will become siao :wink:

I also forgot to tell you that if you are down on your luck and a skeptic, fwah ! This kind of concoction is the worst type. Why ? They will lose more and badly mauled like some dumb PRCs (grads cum atheists).

So, as you can see, fools know a better and a faster way to hell. :rolleyes: At least, those who believe in this are alert and they will do something about it. Einstein said that only fools will think that by doing the same thing all over again and they will expect different results. PRCs and some of you can become brothers.
:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Running Low On Luck

There's a Hokkien saying, Those people who make movies are "CRAZY", those people who watch movies are "IDIOT".:biggrin:

and those who believe that movie is real is crazy idiot delusion :wink: all roll into one :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bro Wif PRCs

I also forgot to tell you that if you are down on your luck and a skeptic, fwah ! This kind of concoction is the worst type. Why ? They will lose more and badly mauled like some dumb PRCs (grads cum atheists).

So, as you can see, fools know a better and a faster way to hell. :rolleyes: At least, those who believe in this are alert and they will do something about it. Einstein said that only fools will think that by doing the same thing all over again and they will expect different results. PRCs and some of you can become brothers.
:biggrin:

are you going to tell us that crossing the red sea is real again :wink:

" At least, those who believe in this are alert and they will do something about it " . so do you believe in santa ? or condom monster ? :wink: theres nothin to be alert if its not real :wink: