• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghost? Superstition Or Real?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Using Science

A model student in my school saw one with no face. My ex GF went Ubin for field camp and one team mate was possessed by a Malay spirit. My cook in army camp would rather stand sentry for hours than go prowling because he always see 'people dressed in ancient clothes' underneth those giant old tress. One of my GF who is a cheongster will go home straight after work on the lunar 7th month because she can see those 'brothers' around......................

So many people around me has seen them and they have no reason to lie or make up stories. How not to believe?

:eek: I need Bro vamjok to cleanse the thread..... Can't sleep liao:o:biggrin::p

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Running Low On Luck

Another myth i heard, is every house has it's own spirit. Zhun boh?:eek:

Yes, every house has one, I think. I don't get to see them but ma friend had this kind of eyes since young. He could even hear noises of goblin like creatures and ghostly shadows in his neighbours' houses (HDB flats) when there were no one (husbands and wives working and kids at schools) inside those units when he walked pass them (going to school).

He used to see them teasing him outside (corridor) the glass window (above metal panels) before he goes to sleep.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL yup those at little india are called or gui (black ghost) have us seen those in geylang? They are call hum sup gui ( horny ghost ) :d

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
want to see pontianak or not ? go to Old tampines road or pasir ris park ... after 12 am..

when you have a sudden goose-bump... that's when something is not right liao...

i know a few places if you are interest... but also depend on how strong your life-spirit is lor...

imagesjdjtr.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The small lane besides the Old Bidadari Cemetery leading to Joo Seng estate.. Mt Vernon Crematorium located there..

Many taxi drivers claimed to have seen a Pontianak there during late nights.. Don't know whether its true or not.. My Malay neighbour a part time cab driver ever saw one.. He nearly had a heart attack.. He was hospitalised for 1 week at SGH..

imagessdhs.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Running Low On Luck

Yes, every house has one, I think. I don't get to see them but ma friend had this kind of eyes since young. He could even hear noises of goblin like creatures and ghostly shadows in his neighbours' houses (HDB flats) when there were no one (husbands and wives working and kids at schools) inside those units when he walked pass them (going to school).

He used to see them teasing him outside (corridor) the glass window (above metal panels) before he goes to sleep.

imagesCAC17DE8.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Although i have not see one, i might have some close encounters if this thing is real. At first abit scare, after awhile if i still feel thing is there, i will get worked up and hurl vulgarities towards the direction where i feel it's coming from. After that boh tai ji liao. :biggrin:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I once overheard few ghosts having a discussion, talking about their encounters with humans. believe me guys, they also said they felt very scared to meet up with us and they said that humans are very weird looking.

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spirits or Ghosts are afraid of you if you know their weakness.....

They are afraid when you say audibly "Blood of Jesus cover us". The Blood of Jesus is the blood shed by an innocent man. There is power in this Blood to help everyone in need. All you have to do is say it out so that the spirits can hear it.... then they will flee....

This is a powerful mantra ........ "the Blood of Jesus cover us"
You don't have to be a priest to say it......

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I once overheard few ghosts having a discussion, talking about their encounters with humans. believe me guys, they also said they felt very scared to meet up with us and they said that humans are very weird looking.

:eek: No wonder can't feel their presence anymore after fucking them.:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spirits or Ghosts are afraid of you if you know their weakness.....

They are afraid when you say audibly "Blood of Jesus cover us". The Blood of Jesus is the blood shed by an innocent man. There is power in this Blood to help everyone in need. All you have to do is say it out so that the spirits can hear it.... then they will flee....

This is a powerful mantra ........ "the Blood of Jesus cover us"
You don't have to be a priest to say it......

If it happens to be a Ghost from other beliefs, how ah? Apparently, those close encounter things i met so far understand expletives. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

If I ever see a ghost, I will believe that it's real.
Until then, I will be more afraid of people.

Rushwind

Alfrescian
Loyal
The small lane besides the Old Bidadari Cemetery leading to Joo Seng estate.. Mt Vernon Crematorium located there..

Many taxi drivers claimed to have seen a Pontianak there during late nights.. Don't know whether its true or not.. My Malay neighbour a part time cab driver ever saw one.. He nearly had a heart attack.. He was hospitalised for 1 week at SGH..

I believe the lane you are referring to is Upper Aljunied Road? I used to jog along Upper Aljunied Road in the early mornings at about 530am back in the late 90s. Whenever i turned right into Upper Aljunied Road after jogging that stretch along Upper Serangoon Road, and before reaching the first bus-stop, I will always smell a very nice flowery smell whenever I ran past the big tree located near the bus-stop. I will also feel my goose-bumps popping out. Spooky.