• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Freedom of speech' TOC style.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) Pondefecator on Your comment is awaiting moderation. October 15th, 2008 10.14 am I wonder whether this concept of ’steady relationship’ has the same interpretation as in ‘going steady’. If that’s the case, has any thought been given to what it entails? Are we not said to be still a conservative people? Isn’t partial commitment considered ‘two timing’ and if we go with this article’s suggestion
‘three timing’ if there could be such a term. Even in western societies, generally frown on such practices labelling women ’sluts’ if they have multiple relationships. And if there is an attempt to defend the point that steady relationships does not include sex, then I need to wonder whether I, at fifty is behind time or someone else is. And let’s not forget the call not to put oneself at risk by having multiple sex partners.

The above was my comment posted on TOC's forum on Tan Kin Lian's article
'Even Cupid has to adapt.' Less than a minute(I counted, I was expecting it)
later, it was taken off. My reservations about Tan Kin Lian and TOC has been
vindicated. I will leave it to readers to judge for themselves.:mad:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew is not the kind of man who takes kindly to views that is not agreeable to his. Guess many had picked up his wonderful traits because it works in Singapore.:wink: And many Singaporeons still have no idea what is 'Wayang' in the Singapore context.

Last edited:

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't understand.

What exactly is so incendiary about your comment that it warrants censorship?

E-Jay

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
They've just put my comments back on. News travel fast in Blogsphere! They'll be watching me like a hawk from now on especially 'Wayang King'!

Z

Zombie

TKL is like god to many people. They are stroking his ego.

http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/10/caveat-emptor-licence-to-cheat.html

This one may be subjected to defamation.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

I told you a long time ago that TOC is a PAP front. In fact, their censorship is worse than CNA forum.

Come, leave your comments on the wayangparty Club.

www.wayangparty.wordpress.com

Its editors will publish all your comments in its original form COMPLETELY UNEDITED and UNCENSORED because they don't believe in censorship.

Just go and read the vulgarities posted by readers there.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

I told you a long time ago that TOC is a PAP front. In fact, their censorship is worse than CNA forum.

Come, leave your comments on the wayangparty Club.

www.wayangparty.wordpress.com

Its editors will publish all your comments in its original form COMPLETELY UNEDITED and UNCENSORED because they don't believe in censorship.

Just go and read the vulgarities posted by readers there.

The thing is I was not there to support TOC, my objective was to give views that hopefully will offer a different perspective to be considered. I always give credit where credit is due. .....but I'm not a fool, as least I try not to be one. :(

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you define an honourable lieutenant in politics? He is one who will not jump ship or betray his boss even if he had been disfavoured. Even when he realised that his boss is not an honourable man he will kill himself rather than commit evil as is his duty. In this day and age, of course one will just resign and keep quiet. Take note of this when you judge a man for his integrity to be your leader.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why you keep visiting TOC after they have make you look like a FOOL so many times.