• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How did Tan Kin Lian become CEO of INCOME?!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said: “If the Presidential Elections Committee (PEC) decides there will be a four-way contest, I will not submit my nomination form and I will give my very best wishes to George Goh."

He also added his advisors cautioned him from making such a statement, worried that it could dishearten his supporters.

However, Tan disagreed, and said that assuming Goh qualifies, he would make for a better candidate: “He’s younger... he’s more enthusiastic, he has a large organisation and large support.”
Tan Kin Lian is a real moron. I wonder who his advisors are. They seem smart.... so why are they supporting this clown?