• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigner stunned by $20 plate of Nasi Padang at Ion Orchard

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possible. There are over 100 million pinoys.

Some people tell me that I look Jap.

Tat means u must be dumb. Cant tell the difference btw a Malay and Pinoy when they speak Malay

U must be a Moron too to think tat Pinoy speak to Cheena towkay in Malay

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tat means u must be dumb. Cant tell the difference btw a Malay and Pinoy when they speak Malay

U must be a Moron too to think tat Pinoy speak to Cheena towkay in Malay

My pinoys speak to me in whatever language I dictate them to speak in, or they risk losing their S-passes and jobs. I could order them to learn tamil and speak it fluently within 3 months or fuck off. You just haven't been a real towkay yet.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BS! I always patronise nasi padang "Sinar Pagi" at Geylang serai mkt. Just a plate of rice, rendang and sayor kacang. Cost me $5. My Cheena friend ordered same also cost $5. Where got my friend being overcharged? U go to tat stall, order same lauk, then come here and tell me how much u r charge lah?
On the contrary whenever i bought things from hardware or any Chinese shops i would get poor quality product. At times also ignored my presence and continue chit chatting away mandarin with other customers.:rolleyes:
at least they consider you a higher ses in ignoring you - when you rightly belong to the sikit atas harvey norman, courts and gain city outlets :cool:
Possible. There are over 100 million pinoys.
Some people tell me that I look Jap.
of course, we all understand that you want to look and take after your idol that was a jap translater, only that your tarpow and free-loading ways let you down, no chip of the old fart there... :(

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....Minister with multimillion dollar salary. It'll make the 20 dollar nasi padang sounds like peanut. Long live PAP
If you come to a place where the ministers are the highest paid in the world , what do you expect?
Where do the ministers get their salaries from?

Are these fellas floating test balloons-later kena asked to apologise !

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
BS! I always patronise nasi padang "Sinar Pagi" at Geylang serai mkt. Just a plate of rice, rendang and sayor kacang. Cost me $5. My Cheena friend ordered same also cost $5. Where got my friend being overcharged? U go to tat stall, order same lauk, then come here and tell me how much u r charge lah?

On the contrary whenever i bought things from hardware or any Chinese shops i would get poor quality product. At times also ignored my presence and continue chit chatting away mandarin with other customers.:rolleyes:
Becos your chink friend was with you, else he will surely be chopped by the m&d stallholders. m&ds are loyal to their fellow m&ds, automatic low prices usually. I am just a scrawny white-looking muppet, they won't be merciful to me.

Perhaps you have a hard-up scruffy look, which is why the chink shops ignored you. Go cut your hair, shave, shower and wear presentable clothes, then come here and tell me whether they still ignore you.

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Becos your chink friend was with you, else he will surely be chopped by the m&d stallholders. m&ds are loyal to their fellow m&ds, automatic low prices usually. I am just a scrawny white-looking muppet, they won't be merciful to me.

Perhaps you have a hard-up scruffy look, which is why the chink shops ignored you. Go cut your hair, shave, shower and wear presentable clothes, then come here and tell me whether they still ignore you.

Give that bastard emperor's robes and he would still look like a scruffy vagrant. Thats why he and his kind cant compete so they curse and complain.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Whether i look fair or dark, my essence in Malay is tere. 100% ethnic Malay i am.

If i look like Cheena i wouldnt be overcharged by Cheena tow kay.
I beg your pardon, what do you mean by "essence"? You mean you jizzed all over the food stall?

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    300.9 KB · Views: 165

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like tat then next time u wear a songkok. Then u get discount fm makcik.

Fyi i dont have a goatie. But i put on a songkok. I suppose cheena are like u and JohnTan. Cant stand the sight of Malay with songkok.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give that bastard emperor's robes and he would still look like a scruffy vagrant. Thats why he and his kind cant compete so they curse and complain.

Ya sure u never complain. Ur just like those 70% kpkb hypocrites. Fm morning till night never stop complaining. Typical sinkies like u.

Oh ya...ur ancestors were once bastard scruffy vagrant too.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U mean only Malays paid by hp? Chinese all paid cash.:rolleyes:

From my personal experience, most of the m&ds I know pay by installments. Some had to forfeit the furniture as they were unable to keep up with the payments. Most of the chinks I know pay lump sum. Maybe you know richer m&ds.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my personal experience, most of the m&ds I know pay by installments. Some had to forfeit the furniture as they were unable to keep up with the payments. Most of the chinks I know pay lump sum. Maybe you know richer m&ds.

Maybe 20yrs back. Nowadays we Malays ok lah. Most of us quite thrifty.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe 20yrs back. Nowadays we Malays ok lah. Most of us quite thrifty.

I eat nasi padang from time to time. I am prepared to pay more because the rendang and belacan sauces are not not cheap nor easy to make. Besides, as a high SES person, paying $10 to $20 for an everyday simple lunch is quite affordable for me.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I eat nasi padang from time to time. I am prepared to pay more because the rendang and belacan sauces are not not cheap nor easy to make. Besides, as a high SES person, paying $10 to $20 for an everyday simple lunch is quite affordable for me.

U go to Bedok corner. Food tere not cheap. And most of the diners are Malays.

U go to Restaurant 89.7 seafood at Changi point. Not cheap too. Also most diners are Malays.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when only Mats patronise HN, Courts and GC?
it's a known fact that m&ds patronise these outlets for the credit-terms, which in turn provides those debt-collection agencies the bulk of their business. no point to be in denial when the chink shop owner didn't give you time of his day and told you to fuck-off - as they only practice cod terms.
Like tat then next time u wear a songkok. Then u get discount fm makcik.
Fyi i dont have a goatie. But i put on a songkok. I suppose cheena are like u and JohnTan. Cant stand the sight of Malay with songkok.
no worries if you don't have a goatie or wear the essence of bintang oil-perfume that m&ds put on - you can always carry your dried-up foreskin with your trusty songkok for a diskaun, like how tarpow john proudly shows his passion card. membership has its privileges :cool::cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
U go to Bedok corner. Food tere not cheap. And most of the diners are Malays.

U go to Restaurant 89.7 seafood at Changi point. Not cheap too. Also most diners are Malays.
I actually quite enjoy malay food and indian muslim food. But they have become expensive, thanks in part to the redundant halal certification.