• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigner stunned by $20 plate of Nasi Padang at Ion Orchard

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r absolutely rite. Husband Chinese. I ordered fish (potong), sambal goreng and rice. Cost me $4.00. Reasonable. Cos fish not cheap.
since i go there in the morning, i normally have mee rebus ($3), mee siam ($3) or lontong ($3). nasi padang for lunch if i happen to cycle by there during noon. they would have been sold out or closed way before dinner.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in 90s banana leaf rice stall already charging 22 bucks for one tiger prawn, one piece of mackerel, achar and fried chicken wing with curry campur topping on basmathi rice at northpoint food court.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually quite enjoy malay food and indian muslim food. But they have become expensive, thanks in part to the redundant halal certification.

Wat can they do? They are at the mercy of those cheena towkay. All the cheena towkay increase prices of food in mkt. Latter to be blamed.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since i go there in the morning, i normally have mee rebus ($3), mee siam ($3) or lontong ($3). nasi padang for lunch if i happen to cycle by there during noon. they would have been sold out or closed way before dinner.

Ur right. To be safe be tere b4 12 or 12.30pm if ur having lunch. Very difficult to find Malay food stall tere. Tats one of the reasons selling fast.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most m&ds I know buy their furniture and appliances by paying monthly installments thinking that it is cheaper than paying lump sum.

Yes i do admit Malays still go for hire purchase. But not as many as last time. I saw many Cheena tere. too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ur right. To be safe be tere b4 12 or 12.30pm if ur having lunch. Very difficult to find Malay food stall tere. Tats one of the reasons selling fast.
today i have mee siam and curry puff. their (vegetarian) curry puff is bagus.

692XD%bpRqiHUNjAI6eSkw.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a known fact that m&ds patronise these outlets for the credit-terms, which in turn provides those debt-collection agencies the bulk of their business. no point to be in denial when the chink shop owner didn't give you time of his day and told you to fuck-off - as they only practice cod terms.

no worries if you don't have a goatie or wear the essence of bintang oil-perfume that m&ds put on - you can always carry your dried-up foreskin with your trusty songkok for a diskaun, like how tarpow john proudly shows his passion card. membership has its privileges :cool::cool:

Ehh....u mean u jiuhukia cheena shop gave u credit terms? Wow. We Malays always cod when buying things fm Cheena shops.Never get such privileges like u.

At one look cheena like u would know i am a Malay. No nid to keep goatie or apply minyak attar. Getting discount or bargaining is not my style. Unlike Cheena jiuhukia like u..kpkb 24/7 the slightest setback. Halal food also kpkb. Go crawl back to ur Motherland. 100% pork 24/7

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Siaran lungsung ya.:smile:

Btw if u love eating epoh epoh(sayur) u go try this Malay stall at Bedok North Ave 2 hawker centre. Available after 1pm. U eat the epoh2 together with the chilli kuah. Sedap!
die die must try. going to bedok north today. terima kasih.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
die die must try. going to bedok north today. terima kasih.

Dont mention it. Btw u go @ 2pm. Name of the stall "Dapur Aishah". Along the same row teres this Malay nasi lemak stall. Also not bad according to my children. But to me taste so so. But at time Q long

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh....u mean u jiuhukia cheena shop gave u credit terms? Wow. We Malays always cod when buying things fm Cheena shops.Never get such privileges like u.

At one look cheena like u would know i am a Malay. No nid to keep goatie or apply minyak attar. Getting discount or bargaining is not my style. Unlike Cheena jiuhukia like u..kpkb 24/7 the slightest setback. Halal food also kpkb. Go crawl back to ur Motherland. 100% pork 24/7
it's a well-known fact that m&ds like you patronise harvey, courts, gain city etc for their credit terms.
m&ds love discussing which outlets give the best credit-terms over teh alia, while boasting over their home furnishings that they can ill-afford, providing good biz for debt collection agencies - style mau tapi utang tak boleh bayar. batam / bintan has less business for curtains, fabrics etc coz mak-kentals like you cannot get credit over there but their supermarts get good business - for the cartons of instant noodles that m&ds hoard for their daily meals, that even your fellow m&d ica fellas are laughing at. bargaining needs intelligence and eq, and you'd be better off eating nutrient meals instead of boasting whatever little you have (intelligence) or trying to weasel your way out, of which both traits you proudly swear by, bodoh sombong.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a well-known fact that m&ds like you patronise harvey, courts, gain city etc for their credit terms.
m&ds love discussing which outlets give the best credit-terms over teh alia, while boasting over their home furnishings that they can ill-afford, providing good biz for debt collection agencies - style mau tapi utang tak boleh bayar. batam / bintan has less business for curtains, fabrics etc coz mak-kentals like you cannot get credit over there but their supermarts get good business - for the cartons of instant noodles that m&ds hoard for their daily meals, that even your fellow m&d ica fellas are laughing at. bargaining needs intelligence and eq, and you'd be better off eating nutrient meals instead of boasting whatever little you have (intelligence) or trying to weasel your way out, of which both traits you proudly swear by, bodoh sombong.

U jiuhukia must have been staying too long in the rural area. I also saw so many cheena at harvey courts and gain city too. Saw those cheena sitting down discussing credit terms with the customer officer too. So wats the diff? Numbers? 1 or 2 or 3 no difference. Unless u tell me teres no cheena customers seeking credit terms fm this company. Wat Bintan batam. Those malays may not be so well off like u jiuhukia cheena. So buy cheap goods ok wat. But u rich cheena so cheapskate...ayoh dont mind jammed hours at causeways just to but cheap groceries at Giant etc over at JB. Real sia suay cheap skate. Then come here and brag here and tere. Go tengok cerimin lah cheena jiuhukia. Cant even afford makan at subway...then come here kpkp. Cheapskate cheena. Alway play victim card

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U jiuhukia must have been staying too long in the rural area. I also saw so many cheena at harvey courts and gain city too. Saw those cheena sitting down discussing credit terms with the customer officer too. So wats the diff? Numbers? 1 or 2 or 3 no difference. Unless u tell me teres no cheena customers seeking credit terms fm this company. Wat Bintan batam. Those malays may not be so well off like u jiuhukia cheena. So buy cheap goods ok wat. But u rich cheena so cheapskate...ayoh dont mind jammed hours at causeways just to but cheap groceries at Giant etc over at JB. Real sia suay cheap skate. Then come here and brag here and tere. Go tengok cerimin lah cheena jiuhukia. Cant even afford makan at subway...then come here kpkp. Cheapskate cheena. Alway play victim card
hehe, those chinks you see discussing credit terms are paying for large purchases, you kotek.
unlike shitskin m&ds like you, they pay up promptly, not try to act like loyar burok and live on noodles brought from batam for sustenance - at the expense of having debt collecters come knocking at your door tiap2 bulan, tak malu ke? knn, when wuill you m&ds learn that utang mesti nak bayar.

TKB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course lah. Call mutton, chicken thigh, beef rendang and fish, kena $20 is cheap lah.

Bodoh leh this guy, how come he is Foreign Talent?. ICA must be sleeping.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehe, those chinks you see discussing credit terms are paying for large purchases, you kotek.
unlike shitskin m&ds like you, they pay up promptly, not try to act like loyar burok and live on noodles brought from batam for sustenance - at the expense of having debt collecters come knocking at your door tiap2 bulan, tak malu ke? knn, when wuill you m&ds learn that utang mesti nak bayar.

Like i said u must have woke up fm slumberland. U been sleeping past 10 years. Kotek like u only see those handful Malays applying credit terms. Didnt u see Malays driving cars too? Credit terms u said? Cheena also on CT. Buy big cars....kotek...semua utang besar sampai pergi cari tailong. Cant afford to pay or service then kpkb report police said kana harrassed. Kotek, u remind me of my cheena neighbour upstair. Now they pasang fake cctv Cant affort to buy a new one. Scare kana tailong again. Hahah...pathetic.

Oh ya Jiuhukia Cheena. Want to kpkb Msian garment, go JB and kpkb. Dont kpkb in sinkeland ya. Coward kotek

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like i said u must have woke up fm slumberland. U been sleeping past 10 years. Kotek like u only see those handful Malays applying credit terms. Didnt u see Malays driving cars too? Credit terms u said? Cheena also on CT. Buy big cars....kotek...semua utang besar sampai pergi cari tailong. Cant afford to pay or service then kpkb report police said kana harrassed. Kotek, u remind me of my cheena neighbour upstair. Now they pasang fake cctv Cant affort to buy a new one. Scare kana tailong again. Hahah...pathetic.

Oh ya Jiuhukia Cheena. Want to kpkb Msian garment, go JB and kpkb. Dont kpkb in sinkeland ya. Coward kotek
eh kotek, m&ds do drive cars and the wish, lancers, streams are mostly on credit and used to go to mudland for shopping. chinks that use ct are those that pay on time unlike m&ds, who're also liable for the furniture debts - dua kalii utang, hence tailong comes to say harlow tiap2 bulan, korekt? as for the fake kameras, pse stop stealing your neighbours' slippers, which is a bad habit m&ds cultivated from friday mosque visits, hence they have to rentap the ayam to scare the monyets like you :(