• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For those that bet on soccer, roughly overall how much have you won or loss so far?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: For those that bet on soccer, roughly overall how much have you won or loss so f

Hehe back to topic....
Liverpool wins are best start to season since 2008.
I foresee the reds going to hai see many punters this season again....

jw5

Loyal
Re: For those that bet on soccer, roughly overall how much have you won or loss so f

Hehe back to topic....
Liverpool wins are best start to season since 2008.
I foresee the reds going to hai see many punters this season again....

They will start losing when Luis Suarez returns from his suspension. :biggrin:

winnaturalnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are totally wrong.

My thread survey is on those pple that bet on soccer, meaning got include many of those that bet small but on a regular basis and not neccesary must be hardcore gamblers, these leisure soccer punters they got keep some P/L records. Someone just told me in his 11 years of soccer betting since 2002, he said he lost abt $32,000.

Even those people that spent a fixed amount of their salary on TOTO every mth, quite many got keep a rough records of their total wins/losses too, got 1 cab-driver went on CH 8 a TV documentary program, he said in his 20 years of buying TOTO, he had spent a total of about $48,000, he said he kept a record, he said he would buy 1 ticket of system 12 every week without fail for the past 20 years

I lost almost $30K on SinkiePoolz.
But since tweo IRs opened, I had Earned about $130K.

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reading this thread, I feel quite a bit heartened, cos I spent like maybe 30k on cigarettes since I was 16, and perhaps another 40k on alcohol so far :p

Since I was young, I've never made a penny on gambling be it a quick dai dee session during early teens, or mahjong, or horses, or anything - so I recognised early on that I don't have the luck and thus never got into it =p In contrast, I got a reservice mate who is always, year after year without fail, the mega-big winner in the gambling sessions we had during in-camp. I just lim jiu and watched him take scalps xD

C

camtt

Reading this thread, I feel quite a bit heartened, cos I spent like maybe 30k on cigarettes since I was 16, and perhaps another 40k on alcohol so far :p

Since I was young, I've never made a penny on gambling be it a quick dai dee session during early teens, or mahjong, or horses, or anything - so I recognised early on that I don't have the luck and thus never got into it =p In contrast, I got a reservice mate who is always, year after year without fail, the mega-big winner in the gambling sessions we had during in-camp. I just lim jiu and watched him take scalps xD

so how old are you now?

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lost a few thousands already.

Never mind, this season I am going to win back all.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As in aLL forms of gambLing; you win some, you Lose some..but apparentLy those $ that you won
have aLready been spent on cLubbings, drinkings, buying your buddies dinner etcc..and the worst
part is; when you Lose, you start to ask yourseLf; where's the Fuck have my winnings gone ?..
Now that the the most hurtfuL part; where you go digging deep in your pockets again.:cool:

jw5

Loyal

You all gamble what in in-camp? Not supposed to gamble leh.................. :o

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal

As in aLL forms of gambLing; you win some, you Lose some..but apparentLy those $ that you won
have aLready been spent on cLubbings, drinkings, buying your buddies dinner etcc..and the worst
part is; when you Lose, you start to ask yourseLf; where's the Fuck have my winnings gone ?..
Now that the the most hurtfuL part; where you go digging deep in your pockets again.:cool:

That is so true.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The only thing I have ever bet on is myself. :cool:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let me add this...
Winnings is afraid of cold....that means winnings likely flow to someone with hot money....hot here dun mean financial term hot - speculative.
But rather gambling winnings is attracted to someone rich (his money is warm)....the more hard up you are the more likely you will lose money gambling.

My observation too. When hard-up for cash, sure lose. When you 'jiak pa buay pau' category, money will come to you. Always the case. Even for lotteries.