• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For those that bet on soccer, roughly overall how much have you won or loss so far?

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: For those that bet on soccer, roughly overall how much have you won or loss so f

you are crazy.

what talking you what abused like a dog???

:biggrin:

That's my siggy. Save the explanation as u don't know the history of this forum and ImerysAsia is clone of who. :biggrin:

C

camtt

Re: For those that bet on soccer, roughly overall how much have you won or loss so f

That's my siggy. Save the explanation as u don't know the history of this forum and ImerysAsia is clone of who. :biggrin:

but you are a newbie that only very recently joined this forum 2 months ago in Jun 2013 hence you won't know the history of this forum

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

but you are a newbie that only very recently joined this forum 2 months ago in Jun 2013 hence you won't know the history of this forum

If every genuine newbies think like u by looking at members join dates, they'll be fooled. :biggrin:

C

camtt

If every genuine newbies think like u by looking at members join dates, they'll be fooled. :biggrin:

you are a fool.

That means either you are a newbie or you are a dishonest clone.

C

camtt

Last time got 1 middle-aged taxi-driver went on Ch 8 program to say he bought a System 12 TOTO ticket every week w/o fail for the past 20 years, he said he had spent about $48,000 on buying TOTO so far

Think each system 12 ticket is about $400plus

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It triple if one is a vegan.

It goes four time if one is a whorist.

Five time if the punter is a Malaysian, but Singapore resident.

Lagi best if you're an internet whore who loves to be poked in the arse by ladyboys.

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are a fool.

That means either you are a newbie or you are a dishonest clone.

What took u so long to know that i am a clone? :biggrin:

After u made post #70 & #71, i think that u are a clone and despite that i still used a clone to up u 3 points.

C

camtt

What took u so long to know that i am a clone? :biggrin:

After u made post #70 & #71, i think that u are a clone and despite that i still used a clone to up u 3 points.

you are crazy!

I'm not a clone. I only joined this forum this August after that CNA forum is closed.

C

camtt

system 12 is $462.

I also met another taxi-driver, he is a Malay, he also said he will buy System Roll every week w/o fail...........

Last edited by a moderator:

jw5

Loyal

with a nick like mine, how can I not put my 2 cents on this thread.

There many ways to bet but one must know the limit. I not a big fan of football betting but I learn from a guy from another forum who show to all the method he use to bet. He once start at $100 and roll it to $22k(if I remember correctly) and lose all in one bet. He will look for matches that give a team very high chance of winning and he will bet on it even the return is 1.10. His reason no way an investment give 10 percent return in 2hrs. He just keep rolling his winning on the next sure win bet. I once manage to use this method to roll it to a thousand plus where I chicken out. Of course there were times I become greedy and bet on the wrong match.

But as I said, I not really hard core football bettor. I prefer horse racing as it more exciting and chances of longshots are higher than football. Overall, I think I still lose money but I bet occasionally only as bet on horse need a lot of homeworks. Last year was a good year, Kenna a few cup races, especially good returns on Green Moon.

I like the punter part of your nickname, not so much the sleague part. :biggrin:

This guy's method is entirely opposite to mine. I never bet on low odds matches with high bets. The expected return is just not worth it for me. No shiok even if win. I'm a football fan first, punter a far second. :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are crazy!

I'm not a clone. I only joined this forum this August after that CNA forum is closed.

Ok la clone or no clone I dun understand why the need for clones in an anonymous forum?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Soccer betting is easy.

Just bet opposite that oa retard. Confirm chop and sign win every single time.

confirmed.
same for stock picking.
buy opposite
98% is retard.
follow what the 2% buy, and you join their team

jw5

Loyal

A smarter and better way which i believe other advertisers over at the sex forum have been doing are using clones to generate interest and complimenting themselves.
Posting soccer news regularly and for a whole season is laborious when one doesn't have the interest or commitment. Of course people me can start a league football thread and abandon it half way without feeling bad because it's voluntary. :eek::p:o:biggrin:

But as we already discussed, you also have the interest and commitment. And almost everything is voluntary in life, including life in this forum. :biggrin:

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But as we already discussed, you also have the interest and commitment. And almost everything is voluntary in life, including life in this forum. :biggrin:

And how will that retard freeloader on my siggy know about my soccer betting which i hardly place bets on? :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

zikoman99 also dun understand. :biggrin:

Wah cannot escape the clone hunter....:biggrin:
Bro I made clear that was my clone used to log in because the other time this nick kena temp ban. No other agenda. I'm too lazy to even see my notifications and play the pts game much less play clone game.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I also met another taxi-driver, he is a Malay, he also said he will buy System Roll every week w/o fail...........

Play for fun is OK. A little enjoyment in life is all right. Just don't go overboard.

I prefer to put my money into stocks. Over time confirm win!

jw5

Loyal

And how will that retard freeloader on my siggy know about my soccer betting which i hardly place bets on? :biggrin:

he doesn't know anything, he just anyhow whack one....................... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Wah cannot escape the clone hunter....:biggrin:
Bro I made clear that was my clone used to log in because the other time this nick kena temp ban. No other agenda. I'm too lazy to even see my notifications and play the pts game much less play clone game.

That's how I know that is your clone, nothing to do with hunting lah................... :biggrin: