• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

for those born in the 70's and 80's

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
M.A.S.K. One of my favourite cartoons.

Attachments

• 26146636_918095df18_o.jpg
    26146636_918095df18_o.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. wow!
2. so, vamjok was born after this or what?
3. just joking, ram!

She's not Vamjok's mom. Vamjok's mom was a SAF Lta. 2Lta. (now Cpt.) GMS tried to get her but failed. One day by luck I arrested an NS AWOLee and she was the officer in charge of taking over the arrestee from police. After that, she treated me to her officers' mess. That's how Vamjok "happened."

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ehh, Pager invented during our time and died during our time also, i think worth mentioning, LOL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone remember 2nd chance??? LOL

Yes, it was a 'premium' fashion brand, long before the Giordano, Bossini, G2000 that you see today.

There was an outlet at Jurong East. I remember my parents brought me there when I was a kid.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it was a 'premium' fashion brand, long before the Giordano, Bossini, G2000 that you see today.

There was an outlet at Jurong East. I remember my parents brought me there when I was a kid.
Stated by a local Malay....was wildly successful....I remember they had one shop in Queensway.
Later branched out to goldsmith and construction as well