• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Following koranic laws, Muslim rapist released from jail on condition that he marries his victim

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will explain it to you when you become Muslim. Or it's just a waste of my time
ok, i know not easy to explain the 8 cats one by one. I believe one of the cats is palestinian people, right?

My ex muud neighbor very big family, they downgraded their pigeon hole from 4 rooms to 3 rooms. In the new 3-room house, some of them have to sleep in the living room. Now I understand why they are down grading when their family size is big, ...to donate to more cats. Those muuds who are able to donate to all the 8 cats must be filthy rich, one of them could be president halimah.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Muslims today should have no slaves as the prophet has reminded us to free a slaves for the expiation of every or any sin.

moslems today are not allowed to have slaves because Christians and other westerners intervened in the moslem religion and forced the moslem scholars to pass fatwas banning slavery. That happened from the 19th century till 1960s before the last mohammedan country officially banned slavery but continue to practice slavery unofficially.

Your own fake prophet led raids to catch people to enslave them for profit or free labour.

Fixed deposits are Haram as it incurs elements of usury.

The word 'usury' means interest rates that are unreasonably high. Banks paying an interest rate for your savings at around 3-4% interest is not considered usury. If you want usury, try looking at moslem moneylenders in deeply islamic pakistan. People who borrow from these moslem moneylenders end up in perpetual debt bondage. No outrage from any moslem scholar.