• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escher banned?!? :eek:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome back bro, look forward to your colourful posts.

KUMSIA!

Happy to be back from dungeons of SBF. Too many sheeps to fuck over there and one prick must work too hard.
Fucking PAP and smear of shit and IBs here more fun than fucking sheeps.

escher you are back
good show

remember to kowtow to emperor
otherwise toilet bowl you go once more

Your emperor mouth open gong gong eyes and to die in days or weeks to come.
His Arseloon will be hooted with a dozen more arseholes.

dancing time under the lamp posts will be with us and our yum sengs very very soon

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey welcome back ! Look forward to your ranting. Someone said you went dancing under the lamp posts with car tyre as necklace LOL

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey welcome back ! Look forward to your ranting. Someone said you went dancing under the lamp posts with car tyre as necklace LOL

Those rumours of me wildly exaggerated and wishful thinking on part of PAP IBs.
There will be dancing under lamp posts in days or weeks to come.
That will not be me as I will be doing yum sengs and singing dancing on table tops and streets with you and others.

A lot lot people will be running road to escape the pianists and necklacing parties.
They can run, but they cannot hide.