• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escher banned?!? :eek:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this bkt should be banned to save this forum from degenerating into mothershit

At least better than the stinking asshole you are. Don't think I don't know that you use your own clones to zap yourself and then appeal to Leongsam to increase your points again. Fucking prick who plays fucking games.

Unfortunately I see right through them. Kopisai GO GIVE DOGS FUCK.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcum back escher
you were banned and many people talked shit behind your back last few days.

so now u are back, how did you get yourself unbanned? did you perform oral to get yourself unbanned?

I gave good medical advise to LeongSam.
He remembered me for the concern I have for his health reminding him to take his meds and to quickly cool his head down by dipping that into the steel toilet bucket used by 50 bangla families to shit and pee into.
He suffered remorse and hauled me out of the purgatory he chucked me into.

I also promised to change my avatar which you noticed I have done so, and that clinched the deal.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
By the way Escher what's your avatar? Look kind if blur. Is it skeleton rib cage?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way Escher what's your avatar? Look kind if blur. Is it skeleton rib cage?

bondofunion1956.jpg

Google images for escher. And you will find mummified froggie too.

Welcome back escher! LETS KILL KOPISAI...:biggrin:

We will see kopisai kill himself and get fuck by dog

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least better than the stinking asshole you are. Don't think I don't know that you use your own clones to zap yourself and then appeal to Leongsam to increase your points again. Fucking prick who plays fucking games.

A pot calling the kettle black????

:rolleyes: Didn't you tried to play the zapping game with as well???? I dun mind if you wanna zap me, honestly i dun mind but please do it till I cannot post anymore.... What's the point of you zapping me and yet I can still post!!! :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
By the way Escher...why were you banned? Did the Dictator Leongsam give you a good reason? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I gave good medical advise to LeongSam.
He remembered me for the concern I have for his health reminding him to take his meds and to quickly cool his head down by dipping that into the steel toilet bucket used by 50 bangla families to shit and pee into.
He suffered remorse and hauled me out of the purgatory he chucked me into.

I also promised to change my avatar which you noticed I have done so, and that clinched the deal.

Welcome home! Sue Leongsam.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A pot calling the kettle black????

:rolleyes: Didn't you tried to play the zapping game with as well???? I dun mind if you wanna zap me, honestly i dun mind but please do it till I cannot post anymore.... What's the point of you zapping me and yet I can still post!!! :rolleyes:

Did I zap you before. I cannot recall. If I didn't I will rectify the error with 24 hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Have a Good Day.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way Escher...why were you banned? Did the Dictator Leongsam give you a good reason? :biggrin:

I should have kept his love note to me.

It was for the henious crime of altering that fuckturd independentdirect verbal diarrhea to
FLUSHING HIS RUBBISH DOWN THE PUBLIC TOILET BOWL WITH THAT BASTARD AS WELL. LIKELY TO BE ARSELOON HIMSELF OR HIS FUCKING KANGAROO
when I replied in the thread Why is thread "Prime Minister of Singapore = Paedophile?" deleted?

My knuck1es were rapped by Sam for that dastard change of words of dipshit independentdirect and I had to visit his detention barracks to fuck his sheeps.

So beware the ru1er of Sam and his warnings carry consequences.
Got to be extra nice to Sam now, and so shou1d a11 of you.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh... The problem with you cowards are you never dare to admit what you have done or say!!! Typical opposition style!!!!

Allow me to refresh your memory... 16/11/2013... 09:57p.m.... But I wouldn't mind you continue to play such coward games.... And PLEASE DO IT WITH EFFECT....

Thank you!!!

That was about a year ago. The entry has disappeared from my reputation page.

Ok I will zap you within 24 hours.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should have kept his love note to me.

It was for the henious crime of altering that fuckturd independentdirect verbal diarrhea to
FLUSHING HIS RUBBISH DOWN THE PUBLIC TOILET BOWL WITH THAT BASTARD AS WELL. LIKELY TO BE ARSELOON HIMSELF OR HIS FUCKING KANGAROO
when I replied in the thread Why is thread "Prime Minister of Singapore = Paedophile?" deleted?

My knuck1es were rapped by Sam for that dastard change of words of dipshit independentdirect and I had to visit his detention barracks to fuck his sheeps.

So beware the ru1er of Sam and his warnings carry consequences.
Got to be extra nice to Sam now, and so shou1d a11 of you.

Welcome back bro, look forward to your colourful posts.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

you really got a fuckup brain
a stupid prick
a vulval mouth
a filthy asshole like your shitbrain