• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escher banned?!? :eek:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was browsing through a thread and found Escher has been banned. :eek:

He has been foulmouthed at PAP and their ruling members for a long long time, so why now?

Not that I entirely agree with how he puts his points across, but in all entirety, he does provide his own input, peppered with insults flaming PAP of course.

Can I ask the mods what is the reasoning behind his ban?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has no humour, conversation skills or normal behaviour....and he tends to repeat himself all the time.

Did i mention he tends to repeat himself all the time?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, he had already been warned by Boss Sam. Wonder what happens to his thousands of reputation points accrued from his donations or from his clones?

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought he volunteer to be the moderator of this forum? Now got banned?

Im sure he has other clones lurking around this forum. No worries.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink: Oh... Eunuch Escher is being banned!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

So what about all his poems of "Shit on sole of LKY shoes" n those what toilet bowls n three pail of shit???? What a pity!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was browsing through a thread and found Escher has been banned. :eek:

He has been foulmouthed at PAP and their ruling members for a long long time, so why now?

Not that I entirely agree with how he puts his points across, but in all entirety, he does provide his own input, peppered with insults flaming PAP of course.

Can I ask the mods what is the reasoning behind his ban?

The only reason Leongsam bans people is because of "mum's CB", or repeated use of overly large fonts/CAPS LOCK. It must be one of these reasons.