• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Entire NEL Down On Monday Morning 26 Oct 2015.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: Train service was disrupted along the North East Line on Monday (Oct 26) due to a power fault, said SBS Transit.

No trains were running between Punggol station and Harbourfront station in both directions from 5.23am, when the transport operator first made the announcement on its Twitter account.

Free bus rides and shuttle bus service are available along designated stops along the line, it said.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/train-service-on-north/2217376.html

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Train fault on the EW line too! I am activating all my RC members to help direct traffic!

TRACK FAULT ON EWL: Commuters should factor in 20 minutes additional travelling time between Tanah Merah and Changi Airport in both directions, says SMRT. http://bit.Iy/1WcM6EW

12118809_10153215619202934_1319719192924203978_n.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Today is the first day of A-level exams and this is really unnecessary stress for these kids

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please stand down; the shopkeepers were there ahead of you.

Train fault on the EW line too! I am activating all my RC members to help direct traffic!

TRACK FAULT ON EWL: Commuters should factor in 20 minutes additional travelling time between Tanah Merah and Changi Airport in both directions, says SMRT. http://bit.Iy/1WcM6EW

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please stand down; the shopkeepers were there ahead of you.

ministers & all political office holders are helping too?
if not. why are they paid so much money???????????????????????? landlords & slaves izzit???

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This highlights the unfair society we have -if your parents are poor, you take bus/mrt and be late for exams-and your results will be affected.

If your parents can afford a car (the most expensive in the world after ARF,COE, ERP, road tax ) you need not worry about public transport breaking down, can wake up later and eat breakfast in the car while being driven to school in comfort.

Do all the 70% own cars and drive their kids to school?

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This highlights the unfair society we have -if your parents are poor, you take bus/mrt and be late for exams-and your results will be affected.

If your parents can afford a car (the most expensive in the world after ARF,COE, ERP, road tax ) you need not worry about public transport breaking down, can wake up later and eat breakfast in the car while being driven to school in comfort.

Rubbish. I arrived at the exam venue 2 hours before the paper starts, so there is a choice. It is whether you choose to or not. :rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

So the gist of your story is?

Have rich parents..if you do not have...BE RICH and then your kids will also enjoy those 'privileges'?

Or else?

Shut the fark up and don't complain!

Oh I almost forgot...please vote for them again and make it 81% the next time round..O.K? LoLoLoLoL

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree.

My kids have exams this morning and I drove them to school so they are not affected by the MRT breakdown. Because I drive them to school every morning, they get to sleep 1 hour longer than if they had to take public transport. They would have to get up at 5.40am if they take public transport to school.

Also many poor kids struggle with schoolwork and slowly get left behind by PAP's school system because they cannot afford tuition to keep up with the class.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hi there

1. I am surprise that you did not rally the shopkeepers to assist in your noble act meh.
2. What's your take?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
okay.......... all candidates get A* for the subject!! by Order of the Holy Cow

Lucky its today and not next week as the major papers starts next week. Imagine this happens when kids are having their GP.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the gist of your story is?

Have rich parents..if you do not have...BE RICH and then your kids will also enjoy those 'privileges'?

Or else?

Shut the fark up and don't complain!

Oh I almost forgot...please vote for them again and make it 81% the next time round..O.K? LoLoLoLoL

81% is entirely possible GE 2015 had 248,000 new shitizen votes....... come GE 2020/21 there will be another 250,000............ making a total impact of new votes: how to lose like that?
We are stuck with the crooks?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best those student whose parents who voted for pap fail Air level because of the breakdown. Majority of them being from sengkang and punggol.:oIo:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Train fault on the EW line too! I am activating all my RC members to help direct traffic...

You and your hopeless pappies .. if your master cannot handle a simple railway system, how on earth are they going to defend sinkie land against external aggression?