• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Entire NEL Down On Monday Morning 26 Oct 2015.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
81% is entirely possible GE 2015 had 248,000 new shitizen votes....... come GE 2020/21 there will be another 250,000............ making a total impact of new votes: how to lose like that?
We are stuck with the crooks?

Not to worry, imported shits will over time become HHHs to screw pappies when they too get roasted by pappies' dumb policies.

Pappies cannot please everyone and each imported shit from different country will have different agenda, unlike locals born in sinkie land, all for the country of their birth.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and your hopeless pappies .. if your master cannot handle a simple railway system, how on earth are they going to defend sinkie land against external aggression?

When GREEN BLINKING MAN on TV activated, 300,000 NS Reservists kena stranded on MRT due to track fault, 3 rail short circuit etc. Massive traffic jam, so 3 tonner also jammed, so another 200,000 NS reservist in Camo uniform stranded in Army camp, cannot transport to frontline.

War over in 1 hour, just in time to transport all NS Reservists in Camo uniform straight to POW camps.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This highlights the unfair society we have -if your parents are poor, you take bus/mrt and be late for exams-and your results will be affected.

If your parents can afford a car (the most expensive in the world after ARF,COE, ERP, road tax ) you need not worry about public transport breaking down, can wake up later and eat breakfast in the car while being driven to school in comfort.

Do all the 70% own cars and drive their kids to school?

If your parents own a car, they would be too busy working to fetch you around. Only the ultra rich with chauffeurs then can bestow this benefit.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf are you talking about, even if you are filthy rich and gets chaffeured around in a sparkling rolls royce, you are not spared from traffic jams, road accideents, road works, car breakdown....

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf are you talking about, even if you are filthy rich and gets chaffeured around in a sparkling rolls royce, you are not spared from traffic jams, road accideents, road works, car breakdown....

Please lah don't be an idiot who don't know how ultra rich live, all elite schools are near all elite private estates, they are spared all the what not jams due to the short drive. No rich person would live in Woodlands and send the kid to study in ACS in Newton.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long live Kong Hee 教主! Shibilee yabala aleyahaa kalabahate... :biggrin:

[video=youtube;M5TKADCNtmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5TKADCNtmY[/video]

jw5

Loyal
Whenever there is a real problem, the shit-talking humbug is usually silent. :rolleyes:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie students must from now on
Learn how to commute by bicycle
Kent Ridge students can climb up
To Central Library and Engineering
Descent all the way to Raffles Hall
Swerve to main road and the world
For less steep descent make a turn
Towards Sheares Hall and Medicine
Did that for lectures and tutorials
Photographic memo I no have arh

[video=youtube;bteXs-fajGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bteXs-fajGc[/video]

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
When GREEN BLINKING MAN on TV activated, 300,000 NS Reservists kena stranded on MRT due to track fault, 3 rail short circuit etc. Massive traffic jam, so 3 tonner also jammed, so another 200,000 NS reservist in Camo uniform stranded in Army camp, cannot transport to frontline.

War over in 1 hour, just in time to transport all NS Reservists in Camo uniform straight to POW camps.

And no shopkeepers who were keen to help was seen anywhere

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The MRT shopkeepers and RC members were willing to help out. Fortunately, my wife and I both have cars. So while I was doing my grassroots duty, my wife drove the kids to school. You do understand that I don't want my kids to smell the stench of a packed public transport during rush hour.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has to happen ... I suspect this is a known unknown that the SMRT will break down more frequently as times go by. As LTK said, this is a long term problem. It is not the fault of Lui Tuck Yew who has decided to accept responsibility for the massive train breakdown for the greater good of the party in the light of the GE.

Khaw may have to camp overnight in Sembawang Park to relieve his stress...

jw5

Loyal
If it is not the fault of Lui Tuck Yew, then it may be the fault of Saw Phaik Hwa. :biggrin:

It has to happen ... I suspect this is a known unknown that the SMRT will break down more frequently as times go by. As LTK said, this is a long term problem. It is not the fault of Lui Tuck Yew who has decided to accept responsibility for the massive train breakdown for the greater good of the party in the light of the GE.

Khaw may have to camp overnight in Sembawang Park to relieve his stress...