• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eng's Noodles House : Wan Tan Mee Cashier's face not so happy

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I would go there with friends after visiting the National Library. In those days everyone took the good & cheap food for granted. Also remember eating at Hock Lam Street.

Didn't realise how low the standard of indian rojak had become until recently when I re-discovered an ex-waterloo stall. They are now located at the Albert food court. Their rojak is definitely better than others I've tried.

Wanton mee and ice kachang at the old National Library kpt was great. Try Changi Airport T2 canteen for their Indian rojak. Worth the trip. Hokkien mee with belachan seepay solid.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wanton mee and ice kachang at the old National Library kpt was great. Try Changi Airport T2 canteen for their Indian rojak. Worth the trip. Hokkien mee with belachan seepay solid.

namseng3.jpg

5829.jpg

CMSMedia

namseng1.jpg

namseng5.jpg

Nam Seng Noodles & Fried Rice
25 China Street, #01-01 Far East Square, Singapore 049567
Opening Hours: Mon to Fri: 8.00am – 9.00pm, Sat: 8.00am – 5.00pm (Closed on Sun & PH)​

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opening Hours: Mon to Fri: 8.00am – 9.00pm, Sat: 8.00am – 5.00pm (Closed on Sun & PH)

I love this place.....noodles just nice, fast and the soup very tasty.

The old lady damn solid at remembering the orders and super steady screwing the staff for messing up the orders or missing out something....5 stars!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Always thought that the airport just had fast food like that Burger King. How do you get to the canteen:confused:

If anyone is in Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi airport, the tastiest & cheapest food can be found at the employees canteen found at the lowest level.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always thought that the airport just had fast food like that Burger King. How do you get to the canteen:confused:

If anyone is in Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi airport, the tastiest & cheapest food can be found at the employees canteen found at the lowest level.
T1 used to have 1, now not sure..... T2 have, you need to ask the staff, they will gladly tell you, T2 is at the east side of the Terminal, near the Coaches parking side.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng likes my charsiew fat fat n burned ones! :biggrin: whenever i eat charsiew rice or wanton mee always asked 1st: "woo bui-bui orh-orh eh boh? boh mai!"

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
------------------------------

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WfGF1brh07U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Thanks Bro Postnew; at Least you & LianBeng knew what i meant..:wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... whenever i eat charsiew rice or wanton mee always asked 1st: "woo bui-bui orh-orh eh boh? boh mai!"
skali 1 day, 1 ah charsiew rice or ah 1-ton me seller say ... got! as bui n as orlulu as u 1 oso got! ... :eek: :p

Rushwind

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drive all the way up to the top level. Ask around. Should be quite easy to locate. Accessible from the carpark, not main building.

Just to add to GD's direction, the T2 staff canteen is accessible from Carpark 2A. Drive up to level 3 and park close to the access to the main building on that level. There is a lift lobby and stairwell near there. (Do not go to the lift lobby and stairwell further away from the main entrance.) Take the lift to level 3M and you are there. Alternatively, you can just drive all the way up to the open air car park and you are at the same level as the canteen.

In addition to the wonderful indian rojak there, you can also try the Western Food Joint called Wild Olives. Reviews on that Wild Olives are as follows:

http://foodiefc.blogspot.sg/2012/05/wild-olives-changi-airport-t2-staff.html

Do note that airport staff are entitled to a discounted price for the stalls at the staff canteen.

Last edited:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just to add to GD's direction, the T2 staff canteen is accessible from Carpark 2A. Drive up to level 3 and park close to the access to the main building on that level. There is a lift lobby and stairwell near there. (Do not go to the lift lobby and stairwell further away from the main entrance.) Take the lift to level 3M and you are there. Alternatively, you can just drive all the way up to the open air car park and you are at the same level as the canteen.

In addition to the wonderful indian rojak there, you can also try the Western Food Joint called Wild Olives. Reviews on that Wild Olives are as follows:

IMG_4192.JPG

IMG_4213.JPG

Linguine Alla Vongole

IMG_5957.JPG

To get to the Staff Canteen at Terminal 2, you would need to take the lift up to level 3M. Some lifts does not service level 3M (depending on which part of the building you are in). You would then need to take the lift to Level 3 and take a flight of stairs up to reach 3M. Alternatively, just ask any airport staff, they will be able to give you the directions.​

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opening Hours: Mon to Fri: 8.00am – 9.00pm, Sat: 8.00am – 5.00pm (Closed on Sun & PH)

Yes. The noodles still have its special taste.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was the fishball noodle stall located next to the car park along Alkaff Avenue and the name of the stall is Song Kee? If it is the one, stall is now located at Lau Pa Sat.

Nope. Name of the stall is 73+1 or something like that. Anyone can help?