• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes i really feel like having dog meat for breakfast with bread and ham esp when i am jolted up from their barking at 6am. Hi lemans, when are you moving to horizon hills with your dogs?

Oh... i won't be moving to Horizon Hills. I don't want my dog to end up in your stomach.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mydin Anjung neighborhood gg to open killiney kopitiam next to police station. Hopefully got some Chinese food. Should be halal, but still good!

Last edited:

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to buy a house in East Ledang

Dear friends,
Recently i was informed by my friend that she has already received his state consent for phase 8 but I have not received mine yet:(
How about my friends in this forum? have you received yours?
Thanks

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear friends,
Recently i was informed by my friend that she has already received his state consent for phase 8 but I have not received mine yet:(
Thanks

Not yet. However I did received a letter cc to me that UEM requesting bank to released funds as the purchaser has completed the initialy 20% payment.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo why so early. I'm really hoping to get many months of Late Delivery interest from UEM :smile: Totally no hassle yet can get return like rental.

Haha...Bro Investor, I am like u, in no rush to collect the key. Judging from what others said abt the progress, my guess is P8 only be ready after March next year.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha...Bro Investor, I am like u, in no rush to collect the key. Judging from what others said abt the progress, my guess is P8 only be ready after March next year.

Haha that'll be great but mine are from P7. Hope it'll also be completed in March :biggrin:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mydin Anjung neighborhood gg to open killiney kopitiam next to police station. Hopefully got some Chinese food. Should be halal, but still good!

Wow that's good, hope to see more of such chain outlets, seafood restaurant and maybe one or two fast food restaurants :smile:

jetabout777

Anybody knows if Anjung is planned to be a permanent fixture around the Ledang community?

I do hope that Anjung be revamped with better quality retail outlets or even re-branded once the community grows.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
People, why is the term "Villa" commonly used by UEMLand instead of Semi-D? What's the diff between these two types of housing? *scratch head*

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mingchye said:
People, why is the term "Villa" commonly used by UEMLand instead of Semi-D? What's the diff between these two types of housing? *scratch head*

I dont think there is any difference between the two..maybe UEM use villa to describe the resort living that one can expect at EL..with the landscape and beautiful internal garden plus modern house architecture..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are trying to say the houses are more high class than semi-D :biggrin:
eg. very little part of the house connects to your neighbour compares to a typical semi-D
*marketing*

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same here, still waiting for approval

Dear friends,
Thanks

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally... received lawyer's letter today that state consent has been approved. Guess installments going to start soon. On the other hand, heaving a sigh of relief that there will be no further complications.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any bro/sis taken photos of EL phase 8 lately? Appreciate if you can upload the pics here, esp. for Type 30 units. Thanks

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally... received lawyer's letter today that state consent has been approved. Guess installments going to start soon. On the other hand, heaving a sigh of relief that there will be no further complications.

Me too. for EL Phase 8. Those who have not received any updates, shld check with your lawyer.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it a problem if still have not received the state consent? My unit at P7 still have not received this and also no installments yet. Is'nt this a good thing as we will save on the bank interest on the progress payment?

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Friends,
I checked with my lawyer regarding the compensation for phase 2, according to my lawyer(HHLong)there won't be any compensation for late delivery of unit as Bank has not fork out any money yet n installment has not yet started therefore UEM will not compensate us $$$$. In this case ...How to 'HUAT'???
Please kindly check with your lawyer (if u have a different lawyer) would like to know what is their comment on this.
Many thanks

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Friends,
I checked with my lawyer regarding the compensation for phase 2, according to my lawyer(HHLong)there won't be any compensation for late delivery of unit as Bank has not fork out any money yet n installment has not yet started therefore UEM will not compensate us $$$$. In this case ...How to 'HUAT'???
Please kindly check with your lawyer (if u have a different lawyer) would like to know what is their comment on this.
Many thanks

Hi Ribbon,

I suggest you check with UEM land, rather than the lawyers. Better yet, go through the SNP agreement as this clause is quite clear and standard. The delay compensation clause is not subject to whether the installments starts or not. Here is what mine reads:

22. TIME FOR DELIVERY OF VACANT POSSESSION

(1) Vacant possession of the said building shall be delivered to the Purchaser in the manner stipulated in clause 23 within 24 calendar months from the date of the agreement.

(2) If the Vendor fails to deliver the vacant possession of the said Building in the manner stipulated in clause 23 within the time stipulated in subclause 1, the vendor shall be liable to pay the purchaser liquidated damages calculated from day to day at the rate of 10 percent per annum of the purchase price from the expiry date of the delivery of vacant possession in subclause (1) until the date the purchaser takes vacant possession of the said building. Such liquidated damages shall be paid by the vendor to the purchaser immediately upon the date the purchaser takes vacant possession of the said building.

My SNP agreement is for a different phase, but I believe they are standard. I read through the document in detail and there is no clause that prevents the developer to pay the above liquidated damages if the installments does not start. And by the way, these damages are not just meant to cover your interest loss, but also social implication of not having your house, etc.

Long story short, I don't see how the compensation will not be paid - unless the developer goes bankrupt of course.

Cheers,
IR