• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean this one from Jennie:

Sales Preview for Lakeside Twin Villas (Phase 6) at East Ledang, Nusajaya
8 September 2012 at Nusajaya Centre, 10am to 12pm

Yes attending and showing support to those of my friends (and more)who bought in EL. :smile:

Yes that's the one :smile: They said that the price is from RM1.8 mil. Land size almost the same as phase 2 semi-ds but built up shrunk to 3200sf vs at least 3699sf in phase 2(type c).

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes that's the one :smile: They said that the price is from RM1.8 mil. Land size almost the same as phase 2 semi-ds but built up shrunk to 3200sf vs at least 3699sf in phase 2(type c).

Nice one, anything above 3k is pretty good living IMHO. They have such a good rep for building such beautiful houses, just on the design and interiors alone, puts a lot of other development to shame including most of HH.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for pics Investor. Really nice appreciate them! :smile:)
Am thinking to check out this Sat.

No problem at all Mingchye :smile: If you go on Sat, can you share the info with us here? I'm curious to know the response and take up rate for RM1.8 mil, small semi-ds without view.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have one unit ,signed s&p in April 2009 for my EL bangalow Ph 2, may I know can I claim LD from UEM

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Investor, just thought I give some updates here as I was at the sales office briefly today. Did not get to speak to sales as the place was crowded n no one was available. Got the brochure for lakeside twin villas phase 6a. Two types of layout type A and type B. type A land size 4189 sq ft, bu 3257 sq ft. Type B land size 4045 sq ft, by 3297 sq ft. Both types come with 3 bedrooms and 1 guest room. From fine print on brochure price indication from rm2,242,888 (min) to rm 2,944,888 (max). Got a shock as I thought guide price was ard rm 1.8 mil from the forum. Saw abt 4-5 units on the board with blue stickers probably indicating they have been booked since yday. Total 54 units for this phase...

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Investor, just thought I give some updates here as I was at the sales office briefly today. Did not get to speak to sales as the place was crowded n no one was available. Got the brochure for lakeside twin villas phase 6a. Two types of layout type A and type B. type A land size 4189 sq ft, bu 3257 sq ft. Type B land size 4045 sq ft, by 3297 sq ft. Both types come with 3 bedrooms and 1 guest room. From fine print on brochure price indication from rm2,242,888 (min) to rm 2,944,888 (max). Got a shock as I thought guide price was ard rm 1.8 mil from the forum. Saw abt 4-5 units on the board with blue stickers probably indicating they have been booked since yday. Total 54 units for this phase...

Hi DragonLance,
Thanks for the update man :smile: Appreciate it.
I think maybe the printed pricing range includes those lake-facing units which will be launched after this batch which is without lake-view.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Np Investor, happy to contribute what little I can to fellow forumers. Yes, rm2.9 mio does seem to indicate probably a corner lot with bigger land and lake facing. However, am somewhat surprised by the look of it that starting price for the twin villas is rm 2.2mio. As recent as dec 2010, the phase 2 semi dee at bigger built up was selling at rm 1.2mio. Dun get me wrong, am definitely ecstatic being vested there... Just questioning on what basis developer think home buyers will bite at this price range...

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Np Investor, happy to contribute what little I can to fellow forumers. Yes, rm2.9 mio does seem to indicate probably a corner lot with bigger land and lake facing. However, am somewhat surprised by the look of it that starting price for the twin villas is rm 2.2mio. As recent as dec 2010, the phase 2 semi dee at bigger built up was selling at rm 1.2mio. Dun get me wrong, am definitely ecstatic being vested there... Just questioning on what basis developer think home buyers will bite at this price range...

I heard from sales that they sold 12 of those Twin Villas yesterday at EL. Not sure about the pricing though.

Cheers,
IR

Hi guys,

My friend just told me that prices range from RM1.8mil to RM2.3mil. At yesterday's preview, 12 units out of 54 units were sold.

Not bad as the prices are high, built-up sizes are small and the units have no view at all. Based on this new price in psf, old units with just 3699 sq ft would cost slightly above RM2mil already.

Last edited:

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.. Rm2.2m for semis d which is only 3200sq feet withut view? Looks like iskandar property investment cannot fail. But i find it surprising why buyers do not want to consider those HH the Hills bungalows which are still selling at rm2.6m? Afterall the land size is twice the size of these newly launched EL twin villas

My advice to investors who already got properties in nusajaya,hold hold hold!! Dont be greedy over just a few hundred thousands of profits. Go for 1-2million profit!

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow.. Rm2.2m for semis d which is only 3200sq feet withut view? Looks like iskandar property investment cannot fail. But i find it surprising why buyers do not want to consider those HH the Hills bungalows which are still selling at rm2.6m? Afterall the land size is twice the size of these newly launched EL twin villas

My advice to investors who already got properties in nusajaya,hold hold hold!! Dont be greedy over just a few hundred thousands of profits. Go for 1-2million profit!

Wait Newbie2012 "infraction" you ah :biggrin: for advertising HH in EL thread. Hahaha lol just kidding lah really, I'm not so petty. Let's move on :smile:

Maybe you can try to ask the buyers of EL why they choose EL lor.

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess if one buy a old terrace or cluster in HH at say 700-900k, give it a million dollar renovation, is still cheaper than those 2m houses without any view?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess if one buy a old terrace or cluster in HH at say 700-900k, give it a million dollar renovation, is still cheaper than those 2m houses without any view?

Let's put it this way;

Terrace = BMW 3 series/ Merc C-Class/ Porsche Boxster
Semi-D = BMW 5 series/ Merc E-Class/ Porsche 911 Carrera
Bungalow = BMW 7 series/ Merc S-Class/ Porsche 911 Turbo

It's about status/class. Of course there are some people who don't care about status, but many humans do. There's a multi millionaire with around $S100 million and he only drives a Honda CRV.

For myself (being a hao lian person which I admit, and since we are talking about a terrace and a semi-d here), I personally prefer to drive a stock Porsche 911 Carrera than a fully modded Porsche Boxster :biggrin:

I'm not comparing different developments here, don't get me wrong. Just different types of houses.

Last edited:

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, though the capital outlayfor semis and bungalows are higher, in nusajaya these housing type gave the best potential. So far i think only semis and bungalows will ultimately yield investors rm1m profits each. Hard for terraces to do so. If i retire, i seriously hope to stay in a small decent terrace but rent out the bigger units for monthly income

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
For myself (being a hao lian person which I admit, and since we are talking about a terrace and a semi-d here), I personally prefer to drive a stock Porsche 911 Carrera than a fully modded Porsche Boxster :biggrin:

I'm not comparing different developments here, don't get me wrong. Just different types of houses.

Cool! I like your analogy! I am setting myself a personal goal to target Carreras! :wink:

Judyjm

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to buy a house in East Ledang

Hello,
I have just started looking for a house in East Ledang. I was very impressed with how that whole EL looks and feel. I'm soon being kicked out of my rental house of 17 years in Singapore because they are going to triple my rent! I have dogs and I cannot imagine a life without my animals. Since it will be quite impossible to find another house in Singapore, I have decided to move across the border! I have just started looking for something to buy and have loads of questions! I'm going crazy trying to find a house in East Ledang! Are there any agents out there to help?
Thanks
Judy

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to buy a house in East Ledang

Hello,
I have just started looking for a house in East Ledang. I was very impressed with how that whole EL looks and feel. I'm soon being kicked out of my rental house of 17 years in Singapore because they are going to triple my rent! I have dogs and I cannot imagine a life without my animals. Since it will be quite impossible to find another house in Singapore, I have decided to move across the border! I have just started looking for something to buy and have loads of questions! I'm going crazy trying to find a house in East Ledang! Are there any agents out there to help?
Thanks
Judy

Hi Judy,

You may like to check with my agent from UEM. She is selling EL semi-d. The email she sent to me recent about the new launch:

Nevertherless, I also would like to update you that our Marketing Team planning to launch the "Lakeside Twin Villas -- Final release" by early next month. I will immediately forward to you once receive the floor plan and the price. It could be possible to launch the "Three storey Town House" together. Because both are limited units. These launching is without the show unit and only base on the floor plan and scale model.

Twin Villas : 52 untis, standard land size 45' X 90', built up area 3,500 SF above, There Two designs. Indicated price from RM1.9 Million.
Town House : With basement car park and lift. Built up area 2,500 SF. Indicated price from RM1 Million.

Serena Ong ([email protected])
IPhone ; +6013-7222992
Sales Department
East Ledang, Nusajaya
UEMLAND BHD