• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Driver killed after tree fell on car during downpour

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Driver killed after tree fell on car during downpour
By Sona Remesh | Posted: 20 July 2010 1548 hrs

SINGAPORE: A driver was killed when a tree fell and hit the car he was in during heavy rain Tuesday afternoon at the junction of Thomson Hill Drive and Yio Chu Kang Rd.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said the victim was pronounced dead when its personnel arrived at about 2.50pm.

The SCDF said the car was badly damaged.

Rescuers took about 20 minutes to remove his body, using two hydraulic spreader cutters. - CNA/jm

Wrong guy to die...

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Xiao Loong: Do not expect ZERO mortality rate from falling trees in downpour

Yakult: It is unrealistic to expect no drivers to die from falling trees when there are so many trees and so much rain. A few cases is acceptable...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear lola, you are just the sweetest girl:wink:

This one is for you:

What can I tell you if I haven't already;

I saw you in a pink cloud, since then I have become crazy and blind;

And I write to you from Sammyboy,where,

I only think of you and I am very happy;

Thank you!

Wah you damn bad leh. How can you say that? :rolleyes:

It's so scary to be out, I rush home after school everyday. :p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Oh gosh! For the last time, I'm still a student. I'm not a teacher. :rolleyes:

Who the hell spread weird rumours that I'm a teacher? :rolleyes:

Oh btw, Krafty didn't give me his phone number. :p How do I call him? My goodness.

my bad, somehow i don't know why and where i got the impression you're an educator :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
my bad, somehow i don't know why and where i got the impression you're an educator :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's okie. I do teach tuition. :smile: I think it's my tone!! :p:p:p I hope I don't sound too bossy! :eek: Or I have a teacher's face? Or I smell like a grotty kid because I sometimes hug my little students? :confused:

For some reason, even the hawkers think I'm a teacher when I order food from them. Like the fishball noodle auntie will ask if I'm a "laoshi"?? :eek: Is it that obvious? I don't wear my glasses outside the classroom either.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That sounds good! Lola dear, if ram dun mind, I will like to have your number. many thanks! :o

Maybe we three can arrange an outing to the botanical gardens for a picnic and do some poetry reading:wink::biggrin:

Aaah no!!! I never ask for a guy's number. They do ask for mine though. :p

I mean, shouldn't guys be the ones to approach girls? :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That sounds good! Lola dear, if ram dun mind, I will like to have your number. many thanks! :o

Maybe we three can arrange an outing to the botanical gardens for a picnic and do some poetry reading:wink::biggrin:

Krafty, now you know me better. I'm all for fair competition.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear lola, you are just the sweetest girl:wink:

This one is for you:

What can I tell you if I haven't already;

I saw you in a pink cloud, since then I have become crazy and blind;

And I write to you from Sammyboy,where,

I only think of you and I am very happy;

Thank you!

In all honesty, I'm very strict with my students. I get pissed off when they don't finish their homework. Actually, they often say I'm very fierce. In fact, their maids thank me for disciplining these spoilt little buggers for them. I get loads of goodies to munch on during tuition time because I'm the ultimate maid saviour. :biggrin:

If you guys be nice to me, I'll pass you some of the phone numbers of these hot maids. :p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Krafty, now you know me better. I'm all for fair competition.

In this kind of weather?? :eek::eek: You gotta be kidding.

I don't give phone number!! SHY! :p:p:p

Plus the last time I gave my number to a guy I met online, he... he made me very sad. *SOB*

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not? I can hold the umbrella for you!:wink:

while ram can hold his own...whatever:p

In this kind of weather?? :eek::eek: You gotta be kidding.

I don't give phone number!! SHY! :p:p:p

Plus the last time I gave my number to a guy I met online, he... he made me very sad. *SOB*