• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee --- " i dont know what to say " :( :( :(

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never say that but it is just as bad, in spore society, no money is a very cham thing.:o

what talking you? so you are saying CSJ should be grateful? this is typical sinkie mentality.....if sinkies have got any brains.......we would have been rid of the MIWs last May

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure how he relates to the poor but I'm sure he can relate to lazy bums who wants to depend on handouts for a living

Thank you Sir for your very honourable reply.

Sir, You have indeed spoken from your heart.

We weak-minded and low IQ Singaporeans are, as expected by honourable people like you all, to be always in total agreement with intelligent ppl like you Mulew..........

Now You understand how weak we truly are??.

Your parents must have had a good life as compared to Chee Soon Juan.

Great parents give birth to great ppl like you. Were they "Graduates". If so, they must have nurtured you well...

Sometimes I don't understand why a doctor and freedom-fighter has to live in a 3-room flat and drive an aging vehicle.

Why don't the leaders sent him to jail???????????????????

Why is he so stupid to fight for the cause of people like you and me and made to suffer for his beliefs whereas people like you take pot-shots at him and laugh at his predicament.

Lets not forget what the Lord said about RETRIBUTION.

"HE WHO DIGS A PIT KNOWS NOT THAT HIS LOVED ONE OR HIS OWN BROTHER WILL FALL INTO IT"

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can dr chee now practise Psychology ?

Only a special branch of psychology. Political psychology for which he can find no market in Singapore, the way the political scene is today. PAP won't buy that service. Neither do the other opposition parties. SDP will get it for free of course.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder they are championing for handouts. Both lazy bums adult doesn't want to work. Expect to fight enough handouts so that they benefit from a more welfism like SG

Chee's wife or Mrs Chee is a wealthy woman in Taiwan. Her father is a rich man in Taiwan.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee's wife or Mrs Chee is a wealthy woman in Taiwan. Her father is a rich man in Taiwan.

In most asian society and especially so in SG, a man leeching off one's wife is seem as useless. So U r telling me CSJ went 1 better and leeched off his wife's father-in-law???? So as long as U r in the opposition, being a useless bum in SG is OK, not only that it will automatically promote U to hero status. Great logic

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You bunch of sinkies try to bring down Dr Chee is useless. YOu bunch sound like a piece of fucktard.

Dr Chee will have tons of supporters and it is growing. hehe..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to admit,,,its really funny that CSJ and wife dont need to work and survive. I admit that if his flat is fully paid for means his cost of living has dropped,,but surely he still have other expenses like fuel, ERP, food, etc etc,,so that all cost money,,,so how is he surviving?

I admit he can be hired by foreign universities to do research here and there,,but still this sort of work is ad-hoc.

he can be a part time psychologist etc,,,that will earn him a fair penny,,

SL and CSM quit their job AFTER they got elected. CST quit being a lawyer AFTER he got re-elected during 2006(one of his election promises) meaning he was working and doing the job of MP since 80 - 06 and invovle in politics since 76

SL and CST were working BEFORE they got elected and SL claim it was unfair to TP coz she had to take leave to attend Parliament so she quit. CSM had to move back from China so fair enough. What freaking excuse does Chee have for not working to support 3 KIDS AND A WIFE!!!!!! If some newspaper article ran a similar report of a random guy who is not opposition, we're all be flaming him to kingdom come

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree. the day the 60.1% wakes up will be the day he is vindicated
[/B[/I]

I feel sorry for all the PAP supporters who have had their PBM and BBMs taken away just because of a small mistakes in the past

It will happen to those still holding onto the PAP support. Only then will these poor people realise. them and then only will they realise. Too late.

These people may blow their trumpets loud today but what is in store tomorrow is anyone,s guess.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
SL, CSM i think quit their jobs.....CST quit as a lawyer long ago.....

Taking about bums not working, what are your views on that 89 year old in Tanjong Pagar?

Why is the lazy bum old fart paid salary for doing nothing or cho-bo-lan ? He did not attend his MPS to serve the citizens.His MPS was attended by the previous porlumpar ex-MP Khoo Tsai Kee.Shameless farker !!!:biggrin::*:

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest mistake must be he overestimated the IQ and EQ of the 60.1%. It's more like he had cast pearls to m&d-smeared swine.

But any living person, bar none, should have a healthy respect for Dr. Chee for his unflinching efforts for his cause, and the substantial personal sacrifice he suffers.

agree. the day the 60.1% wakes up will be the day he is vindicated

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

The biggest mistake must be he overestimated the IQ and EQ of the 60.1%. It's more like he had cast pearls to m&d-smeared swine.

But any living person, bar none, should have a healthy respect for Dr. Chee for his unflinching efforts for his cause, and the substantial personal sacrifice he suffers.

Is Aung Juan Soon Chee running for the BE at PE ?

Bros here got inside info ? :(