• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think Tan Cheng Bock has chance to be the next president?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elected President act will be 'fixed' to ensure minority race has the chance to be president, the next Presidential Election (PE), only Malay can contest.

I got this insightful info from scroobal.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elected President act will be 'fixed' to ensure minority race has the chance to be president, the next Presidential Election (PE), only Malay can contest.

Not insightful, but predictable.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all the potential presidential candidates we know of, TCB has the best chance because of his past PAP credentials. Other fucktards like Tan Jee Say and Tan Kin Lian have no chance. TJS would not be able to be a spoiler this time. I think he will lose his deposit if he throws his hat into the ring. Grassroots intel says that most opposition cocksucker deeply regretted voting for TJS. They would definitely prefer Bock over KFC.

what grassroots intel ? can elaborate or not ? or else don't talk cock lah.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
chance or no chance, he is still MIW .... a case of lan par no difference from par lan ... he ain't gonna change the system after elected President.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chance or no chance, he is still MIW .... a case of lan par no difference from par lan ... he ain't gonna change the system after elected President.

agree. all former pappies whether they regret, resign, retire, renounce, or rescind are treacherous traitors, and they all must be quartered and fed to dogs.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be quite blatant to dq TCB for next PE since he was qualified by Presidential advisory board the last time. Even if they tweak to allow a Malay who may not qualify under current rules, you cannot eliminate someone who had qualified and went on to garner the second highest vote. PAP will have to rethink how to push their candidate in another manner.

TCB will not be stupid to get sued or give any small chance of being dq. Unless he surf sammyboy and PAP knew and use this to dq him ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what grassroots intel ? can elaborate or not ? or else don't talk cock lah.

I do regular grassroots work. During our grassroots activities, we talk to residents and gather feedback, a lot of which is not reported in the mainstream press or social media.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do regular grassroots work. During our grassroots activities, we talk to residents and gather feedback, a lot of which is not reported in the mainstream press or social media.

lao bock will win just like every dog has its day.:rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

To make it credible and not to breech democractic principles........... only male who are circumscised can qualify to stand for erection as Erected Precedent........ ok??

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be quite blatant to dq TCB for next PE since he was qualified by Presidential advisory board the last time. Even if they tweak to allow a Malay who may not qualify under current rules, you cannot eliminate someone who had qualified and went on to garner the second highest vote. PAP will have to rethink how to push their candidate in another manner.

TCB will not be stupid to get sued or give any small chance of being dq. Unless he surf sammyboy and PAP knew and use this to dq him ?

That could be the reason why Pinky invited 2 senior civil servants (retired) to have tea with him in Jan 2016. He wanted to size these two up and hear their response - Lim Siong Guan and Ngiam Tong Dow. He hopes either one will take away TCB's votes and those sitting on the fence. 1/3 each to TCB and whoever the PAP endorses is already there. The balance 1/3 will be critical. I suspect Ngiam may be Pinky's first choice. Ngiam criticises the govt and civil service once awhile and that may go down well with the balance 1/3.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they gave the answer "56 man years" to Ong Teng Cheong, what answer will they give Tan Cheng Bock?

"560 man years?"