• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer ?

Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer

If other forum, kinana would have been PERMANENTLY Ban ! And some cases IP Address Ban ! LOL

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer

If other forum, kinana would have been PERMANENTLY Ban ! And some cases IP Address Ban ! LOL

In other forum i would have been banned long ago.:biggrin::p

Huat-Ah, just move on lah. Don't be so obsess with this guy. Either you fuck him jiaklat jiaklat, if he not shiok and kpkb back. Just jeo him outside settle. I can tell you, you won't be alone if he takes up this challenge. :wink:
Simple as that.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks Bro and appreciate your kind words here.

Well i am still WAITING for Kinana Aka PAP Slave Supporter here to rebut me :biggrin:

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks Bro and appreciate your kind words here.

Well i am still WAITING for Kinana Aka PAP Slave Supporter here to rebut me :biggrin:

I think Kinana has Aids....tats what is reported in another thread....

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think Kinana has Aids....tats what is reported in another thread....

You believe that news ?

100000% I don't believe :wink:

My 6sense tells me it is BULLSHIT.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

So where is the COWARD Boy Kinana ?

Hiding in a Dog hole perhaps ?

LOL

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will give my this thread a last final bump...:smile: