• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer ?

Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a shame that this forum we have Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy who have been posting SHIT ( Over 2200 Shit ) Daily Since May 2012.

Most of his reply are either childish or no evidence to back up his claim. All are pure RUBBISH.

Kee Chiu by Voting this poll of whether Kinana boy to be ban again.

I am Worried for his Parents why his Son Kinana is behaving like a 3 year old kid.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer

All views are welcome including his.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer

Thanks Leongsam for dropping by :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Leongsam should be banned too, for encouraging and feeding this troll, who want him banned? kee chiu?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leongsam should be banned too, for encouraging and feeding this troll, who want him banned? kee chiu?

LOL, cannot ban him as he is the adminstrator / owner i think. Anyway my this thread is about Kinana Boy.

Please guys stay on topic...Thank you.... :wink:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought he died? Did some one manage to feed him again ? When drifter coming in? We asked him a very simple question the other time. And he can't answer.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reading Kinana post is like listening to this 10 hours straight.

[video=youtube;gkfVdrtLcRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkfVdrtLcRs[/video]

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol lol lol

Kinana, you are so Infamous.....

Muahahaha :biggrin:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

More voters please come in..... :wink:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't ban Kinana. He wants to show the world what it means to be a Christian and we should help him.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL

More Votes please.

Don't be Shy.... :smile:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bump for more awareness :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some of U guys seem a bit too ban happy. Whatever happened to the "freedom of speech" everyone in here keeps talking about?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some of U guys seem a bit too ban happy. Whatever happened to the "freedom of speech" everyone in here keeps talking about?
Freedom of speech? Wahahahha. Ask pappies and their MSM lah? Kinana or KA NI NA (BU CHOW CHEE BYE) have nothing to contribute here except one liner stupidity. You got it?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should boycott this poll. If you believe in freedom of speech, this polling shouldn't even exist.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should boycott this poll. If you believe in freedom of speech, this polling shouldn't even exist.
agree...kinana provides good sparring session and can sharpen our skills...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

agree...kinana provides good sparring session and can sharpen our skills...
Nah. KA NI NA provides good Hokkien swearing session. Never seem a DUMBFUCK with a nick that sounds like KA NI NA.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder why a troll is allowed to run amok in this forum. Kinana is obviously not a PAP supporter but a reverse psychologist. I am not sure if he is an opposition supporter but what he does 1) benefit the opposition 2) he derives pleasure from watching the reactions to his posts.

Having said that, his actions amount to trolling and have a potential to incite very vulgar reactions and down the road, the forum will become like 3 in 1. Even in USA or Australia forums, people of such patterns are banned, be it what you truly stand for.

I get the feeling that Kinana was crysis777 in 3 in 1, but the mods over there banned him.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Freedom of Speech ?? Not for Kinana Dog okay ?