• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer ?

Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer

fat dog speaking up for kinana dog. damn buddy buddy lah these pap dogs.

Conclusion = He Kinana is just WASTING SPACE + BANDWIDTH = Sammyboy.com + Wasting ALL READERS Time.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do You Think Our Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy Needs Another Permanent / Ban Hammer

Neutral ? LOL....

Super NEGATIVE !

:biggrin:

Weirdoo = Kinana

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you all want to ban me? I am a very nice guy man.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some of U guys seem a bit too ban happy. Whatever happened to the "freedom of speech" everyone in here keeps talking about?

These opposition dogs never believe in freedom of speech. That's why Singapore will collapse into a
Dictatorship with no freedom if these dogs take over.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Freedom of Speech ?? Not for Kinana Dog okay ?

If free speech is limited to only certain groups then it isn't free speech

You should boycott this poll. If you believe in freedom of speech, this polling shouldn't even exist.

I don't believe in unrestricted free speech. I always say we should be responsible for what comes out of our mouths. Ironically I seem to be one of the few in here who actually tries to uphold the spirit of free speech

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If free speech is limited to only certain groups then it isn't free speech

I don't believe in unrestricted free speech. I always say we should be responsible for what comes out of our mouths. Ironically I seem to be one of the few in here who actually tries to uphold the spirit of free speech

MAI KHONG LANJIAO WEI LAH!:oIo:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

cannot....3 steps back and i fall out of my hdb window like indon maid...then what will happen to BosSam if i not around....no one to take care of him.

Next time move 3 steps back when you see me replying. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cannot....3 steps back and i fall out of my hdb window like indon maid...then what will happen to BosSam if i not around....no one to take care of him.

KNN, you stay in a storeroom ah?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hilarious !

It is a shame that this forum we have Kinana Hairless Ah Gua Boy who have been posting SHIT ( Over 2200 Shit ) Daily Since May 2012.

Most of his reply are either childish or no evidence to back up his claim. All are pure RUBBISH.

Kee Chiu by Voting this poll of whether Kinana boy to be ban again.

I am Worried for his Parents why his Son Kinana is behaving like a 3 year old kid.

Hahahaha ! Hilarious. :biggrin:

I think Kinana or Kinina is employed by PAP to create 'trouble' and to stir up some m&d to cloud the clear water a little for the fascist (must got at least one defender mah). Like Xia Xue, do you think they really bother about politics and the goodness sake for the people ?

463444-kinana_prof_anime.jpg

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

These opposition dogs never believe in freedom of speech. That's why Singapore will collapse into a
Dictatorship with no freedom if these dogs take over.

Hi Kinana Dog,

in the FIRST PLACE, you shouldnt be here at all. You should be inside the ZOO :smile:

Will feed you bananas tonight :biggrin:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is our lovely PAP Dog Kinana ?? :biggrin: