• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you realise nowadays people hardly change their mobile phone ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm still using the Octa core S10 LTE 4G, 128GB memory 8Gb ram, expandable microSD storage. Recently just changed battery, still freaking fast. software still can update to latest android, LOL.

can update to Android 13 meh ? :eek:

i was using Samsung Galaxy S5.............yes, S5 till over 2 months ago............phone went haywire liao............:biggrin:

now, using budget Vivo Y35................surprisingly, the build quality is actually better..........:eek:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
can update to Android 13 meh ? :eek:

i was using Samsung Galaxy S5.............yes, S5 till over 2 months ago............phone went haywire liao............:biggrin:

now, using budget Vivo Y35................surprisingly, the build quality is actually better..........:eek:

Can upgrade to Android 12 and with security updates. Good enough for me.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the olden days, I bought extra phone battery and we didn’t have power bank. We just bought 2 phone batteries. Brothers and sisters, did you do this ?
Mei'mei you have to blame Apple for all this. They started all this non-removable battery nonsense. And they are also the one that removed the headphone jack which other brands followed.
Fuck Apple.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the dark spots will shift position ?

better search for the symptoms online................so many problems like retina detachment, macular degeneration, glaucoma, etc etc
Appreciate the kind thoughts, will check in with the Doc when I can :coffee::coffee::coffee:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mei-mei I'm still using this phone at home. :biggrin:

View attachment 187101
Thirty years ago, those who could afford mobile phones were like army signallers, got to carry a bag around.

Old%2BMobile%2BPhones%2B08.jpg