• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u find wireless charging stupid?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
my housemate fren bought a wireless charging device to charge her mobile phone at home. i asked her why she needed it. she said she could put her phone on the device by her bedside and 'no need to cable here cable there'. then after a few weeks of use I asked her if it was still doing well. she said she stopped using it. i asked her why. she said very slow charging as compared to plugging the charging cable direct into the mobile phone. i laughed at her stupidity. waste money waste time now become another white elephant.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
some more she also said wireless charging made her mobile phone very hot. i told her pls stop using otherwise later catch fire and blows up the whole flat!!!! knn.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
stupid woman everyday anyhow online shopping and buys a host lot of useless things to be white elephants at home.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
some more she also said wireless charging made her mobile phone very hot. i told her pls stop using otherwise later catch fire and blows up the whole flat!!!! knn.
I experienced this too. my old photo turns very hot after wireless charging, so i fear the aging parts will spoil.

anyway, no penetration also can achieve orgasm, but of course, slower.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then the other day she working from home and i went to her room to chitchat...saw her using this stupid device like the picture below..

s-l1200.webp

i asked her what is that for. she said she can eat snacks and worked at same time without dirtying her keyboard. knn... I shake my head and keep quiet...every other few day s got new pattern because of online shopping. knn.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
and guess what she told me other uses of this stupid kiap kiap finger thingie. she says she keeps one in her handbag so that when she smokes, she uses it to kiap her ciggee so her hands won't be smelly after smoking. nabei...Then scared of smelly don't smoke lah...knn... really me bo wei kong...knn

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then i also think she got vacuum bottles fetishes. i saw in her room she has at least 6 to 7 vacuum bottles of different sizes.

Thermos-SG-MAR-Discover-the-Thermos-Vacuum-Insulated-Bottle-that-Best-Suits-You-Hero.png

picture for illustration only

so I asked her why she collect vacuum bottles ah. she said depending on occasion use differently mah. knn...online shopping can make a woman siao.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
then i also think she got vacuum bottles fetishes. i saw in her room she has at least 6 to 7 vacuum bottles of different sizes.

Thermos-SG-MAR-Discover-the-Thermos-Vacuum-Insulated-Bottle-that-Best-Suits-You-Hero.png

picture for illustration only

so I asked her why she collect vacuum bottles ah. she said depending on occasion use differently mah. knn...online shopping can make a woman siao.
BPA-free?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this wireless things are just hypes.
Even earpiece I still prefer wired.
Is stupid to charge them to use.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
guess what in saw in fridge this morning when preparing a weekend american breakfast

4973430403924_10_d7d116e2-8434-49ac-9255-d6619fce092c_900x.jpg

why does she buy an egg holder is simply beyond me. eggs bought from ntuc already in plastic holders and she says she bought it from daiso. knn

i ask her why she buy. she says can keep the eggs fresher longer. ccb!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then I ask her the damn container she bought has only 8 slots. ntuc eggs comes in pack of 10. she says never mind lah. store 8 and leave.2 outside. knn. siaolang

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait till u see she orders a cool backpack like this

51kvdZNnovL._SL500_-channel-536-article-222181-review-1279624.jpg

and you check out the compartments and realize.....
it's a diaper bag!!!!!

81+Huyn5gbL._SX679_.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
my housemate fren bought a wireless charging device to charge her mobile phone at home. i asked her why she needed it. she said she could put her phone on the device by her bedside and 'no need to cable here cable there'. then after a few weeks of use I asked her if it was still doing well. she said she stopped using it. i asked her why. she said very slow charging as compared to plugging the charging cable direct into the mobile phone. i laughed at her stupidity. waste money waste time now become another white elephant.
Maybe ur friend want u to charge her full batt