• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you believe anyone still practise celibacy before marriage?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a woman has seen a real penis before or, better still, enjoyed a real penis before, each time she looks into the eyes of a man she will think of his penis. This thought will be reflected on her eyes, and the reflection is as clear as day and night.

It's easier to tell if a woman is not a virgin.

Wah ! Very poetic !

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you test drive a car before buying it?
Or you buy it and then regret after driving it? :biggrin:
I sure test drive. If showroom say cannot test drive,
how swee the car I also wouldn't buy:o

Reputed cars.
Certain cars retain most of the characteristics .
Actually there is not need to test drive.
You just go with certain brands.
There is no mistake .

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, there is this milf auntie in her 40's, she is a HR blah blah blah in our company, once i spotted her squatting near the pantry area to take some cups and plates for xmas celebration. the way she squat, ......o

nabeh... so shiok...
why you din make your tiger paw move ??? :biggrin:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, its been documented that some sinkees don't know how to have sex, I believe ST had a report quite some time back. The man will not penetrate his virgin wife fully because once encounter hymen, both parties felt pain and they just stopped at that point. Doctor examined the couple, found the woman is still virgin after 3 years of marriage. Apparently the man was shooting his semen at the outside of her V all the time, never really penetrated.

Is that why Singapore is the country in the World "Top 3" Lowest Fertility rate? Because Sinkies too stupid to get the c**k into the cu*t? 1.16?:biggrin:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
i spotted her squatting. the way she squat the body language tells that she was yearning for a dildo beneath her. see already makes one sibeh horny!:biggrin::biggrin::o

did she go like his? :confused:

2654428-adult-caucasian-woman-with-tattoos-squatting-on-floor.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing marriage with test driving car demeans women as well as marriage because if you step into a Geylang fuck-shop I really don't think the OKT would allow you to 'test drive' his prostitutes before you make payment.

The analogy with test driving a car demeans women and, in turn, the institution of marriage. And lets not forget we're all the products of marriage (some may have been born outside wedlock though). Demeaning marriage means demeaning the products of marriage.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you bro...
I have a fren, who has already in a relationship for 5 years.
No sex.. but oral can wow...
his gf treat him very good and faithful lor... everything is good jus tat no sex wow... now he confuse... whether to keep or to dump...
is there anyone in this kind of relationship in the modern days now?... :confused:

If its me, no need 5 years. 5 months never enter, I find excuse to each go their own ways. We must be effective and productive. :biggrin: I try the product, while the product thinks I am the product. So we both have to try out each other to see whether suitable. The women's charter don't protect us. First of all, we must understand why they don't want have sex, but can pcc and oral sex. These kind of category of girls are not ignorant about sex. They know what is sexual intercourse, but they are just not prepared to do with you. They want to wait till the rice is cooked (meaning both are legally married) then they let you enter her. For what reason, they know best. The air of secrecy and exclusivity is only for them, and they simply don't understand what guys want. Girls want love, guys want sex. We can give them love, but if they cannot give you sex, then its 1 way traffic. After marriage, you are likely to be abused because they are at the upper hand. Your finance will be tied because you are no longer the ruler. Girls who give you sex understand what u need. These type of girls are the ones who will likely be a better wife than those who maintain celibacy before marriage. Before marriage already rule like PAP, so imagine the choices you have after marriage. These type of girls can leave the sex part to other men if they happened to meet one handsome guy and go for 1 night stand, while they give you the handjob and the blowjob because they know you can take it, so why is there a further need to go for intercourse?

Normally in a relationship which is steady for at least 2-3 years and everything can, then marriage becomes just a certification and security for the girl. If can't even go through the 2-3 years smoothly, I wonder what about the next 20-30 years sleeping with each other.

You start to question yourself, are you sleeping with your wife or a stranger?
If you start sleeping with a stranger, then might as well sleep with a prostitute. At least you know she try to make you happy. :p

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reputed cars.
Certain cars retain most of the characteristics .
Actually there is not need to test drive.
You just go with certain brands.
There is no mistake .

Every time we see those sport cars from outside very swee very fast. But the moment you sit inside and drive it, very uncomfortable.

Mazda RX8, BMW Z4 outside nice, inside not nice to sit one. :(

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that why Singapore is the country in the World "Top 3" Lowest Fertility rate? Because Sinkies too stupid to get the c**k into the cu*t? 1.16?:biggrin:

I'm sure this is not a unique singapore phenomena.

It's just that singaporeans will talk about it (not knowing how to fuck) to the national press, whereas other asians will be too ashamed to tell anyone.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You start to question yourself, are you sleeping with your wife or a stranger?
If you start sleeping with a stranger, then might as well sleep with a prostitute. At least you know she try to make you happy. :p

Well said... I will give him some advice on this...
Thanks bro !:smile:

But some girls still maintain their virginity till they married...
isn't that a faithful thing to their husband ?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
4,5 years? I give max 6 months.

I got 1 friend even better. He say 3 weeks never f, he drop. Now he's already married and have kids already. :p

So I don't know what kind of men can tahan celibacy before marriage and let all the excitement come after the wedding ceremony. I just put it down to few reasons why the girl wants sex only after marriage.

1. She's selfish
2. She's ruler of the home.
3. She's giving it to others but not you.
4. She insecure with you and think you will dump her after sex.

If not can anyone give me a reason why girls chose not to have sex before marriage? Religious reasons is talk cock reason. :p

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said... I will give him some advice on this...
Thanks bro !:smile:

But some girls still maintain their virginity till they married...
isn't that a faithful thing to their husband ?

Mingyi ever said before nowadays monks don't stay in mountains walk on foot.

The world is changing. Mindset must change. What makes them think that the guy will not stray after deflowering the girl after marriage? Insecurity. That means one day if you marry such a girl, you come home 1 hour late, she will sniff your shirt, see your collar and pull back your foreskin. :biggrin: Suspicious and never ending naggy quarrels is the future. :p

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. She's selfish
2. She's ruler of the home.
3. She's giving it to others but not you.
4. She insecure with you and think you will dump her after sex.

If not can anyone give me a reason why girls chose not to have sex before marriage? Religious reasons is talk cock reason. :p

Spot on ! My fren's condition is no. 4 !!! :biggrin: