• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you believe anyone still practise celibacy before marriage?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
As per title above

I would be very amazed if these days people go without sex with their partner before marriage. :o

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you will be more amazed..some couples don't have sex even after marriage...cos they don't know how....

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
possible, i can distinguish women who are virgins or not, women who have been opened before tend to behave differently, slightly more slutty.take a good look at them if you dun believe.:biggrin:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before marriage fuck too much. After marriage fuck outside. :o

Before marriage fuck too much. After marriage fuck outside. :o

This is the bestest quotation of the century!

How can anyone nowadays do not screw before marriage especially dating for 3 to 5 years.....even homo and tomboys will screw, let alone a hot blooded 20+ year old couple.

Alamat unless they are holy Christians and really love and so-called respect each other so much that every night they just use-your-hand to let go. Once kiss, how to stop?

The bad part is that once the girl is not a virgin anymore, she will feel very guilty and can never keep it a secret from another lover after breaking up from the first one she had intercourse with. Do you then expect the new lover to respect her?

Come on, every time they make love (or screw) this new lover....even after marriage....will have imagines of his wife being naked and screws and all those other sucking and licking actions by another man.....worse, she might have also done with 2 or 5 other men to certain degree of love making. It might stimulate the husband more but eventually as years past, he will condemn her. Either, he keeps to himself or engage her to swinging lifestyle or just divorce her once he can find a young virgin who is pure, innocent and tender.

To a man, if the wife had sleep with another man......even if it was just for one time, let alone 50 to 100 times in a 3 to 5 years previous relationship and they still have email contacts and she could have few other men....there is always a stigma.

The woman can never hide the secret because in the sexual intercourse, any man (even virgin ones) can detect through the body language whether the woman is doing it the first time. Loving making is not just 1 minute and it is over. It involves kissing, warming up, stipping, all kinds of actions.......it can take 1 hour or even the whole night. If the woman is not a virgin and has done it for at least say 50 times, she will be quite "smooth" in certain familiar acts (like driving for more than 50 hours as compare to someone who is first time sitting behind the wheel)......kissing smoothly with her tongue or putting her hands round the man's shoulder.

Unless she can be such a good actress, she will be dectected during the whole hour or whole night sex play. So it is better for her to be honest and tell the new lover how many times she did it and with how many men.

At least this new lover can also disclose his own secret and move on. Finding out later will just make things worse.

However, in a Chinese society, for a woman who is not virgin before marriage and did it with another man or other men, she certainly will be condemned by her future husband. It's better for her to remain as single or at best just sleep around with more men or be a lesbian to satisfy herself. Or she can hire a gigoloo once in a well....or just lock herself in her room after work to listen to songs and grow old. That's the cruel part of life for women who are not virgin living in a Chinese society....perhaps Japan and Korea might be OK....not a Chinese society for sure. She might need to marry an Ang Mo, a Indian or a black.....they might not mind.....but I bet in later years they will also begin to condemn, doubt her and might even pass her to their friends in exchange for their wives! It happens often in Edmonton here......very common also in other parts of Canada and USA or Australis...worse in England, where I lived for 4 years!

Well I could be on the extreme view and there might be other men out there who think love will cover up all past defects. Good luck to them, but just a reminder, if she can split from the previous lover or lovers what make it so sure she will not do likewise.

Chinese proverb: "It is easy to change a society; but it is very difficult to change the character of a person."

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
possible, i can distinguish women who are virgins or not, women who have been opened before tend to behave differently, slightly more slutty.take a good look at them if you dun believe.:biggrin:

I believe most men cannot tell .
Men can suspect but no blackbox to verify !

More slutty is just behavioral.
I believe the sex count of a woman depends on
how many times different men ask from a particular woman .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before marriage, have sex all the time. After marriage, only oral sex. My wife shouts at me "fuck you" and I shout back "fuck you too".

So it's true when they say the time one decided
to get married is the time when one is truely tired of sex .

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I could be on the extreme view and there might be other men out there who think love will cover up all past defects.

'Love' will not cover up the past defects; it's lust or fear of loneliness that will push men to 'overlook' the past defects.

Many men appear very forgiving towards women who are no longer virgins, and they will raise the 'love' placard to offer themselves some moral consolation. However, if a woman is fat or ugly you can be sure that all men will spare no effort in hurling insults and delight in such condemnations.

It's all in the head below the waist.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you will be more amazed..some couples don't have sex even after marriage...cos they don't know how....

True, its been documented that some sinkees don't know how to have sex, I believe ST had a report quite some time back. The man will not penetrate his virgin wife fully because once encounter hymen, both parties felt pain and they just stopped at that point. Doctor examined the couple, found the woman is still virgin after 3 years of marriage. Apparently the man was shooting his semen at the outside of her V all the time, never really penetrated.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As per title above

I would be very amazed if these days people go without sex with their partner before marriage. :o

I know someone who after marriage neber hv intercourse too, his wife think that intercourse is dirty, so the most he get it pcc from the wife :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In such cases best is to divorce.

They got married after knowing each other in some SDS activity...my friend was 40 that time and the wife about 3. They are both having same objective of finding a partner to tie the knots type, not so much of really in love lor. Worst is 2-3 mths after marriage my friend still ask me go GL , that is where I learnt from him that he does not get to hv intercourse with his wife. Very unusual case, but he has no intention of divorce at all, I believe so does the wife. I guess their initial target to ROM is just purely to anounce to people they are no longer single lo .