• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusting Taxi Uncle Cut Toenails When Driving

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember back when there were bus conductors who collected the bus fares and returned the change? I remember one who kept the coin for change in his ear and when he gave me the change for the fare, he picked the coin from his ear and handed it to me - yucks!

Cheers!

.............. And he returned me the change too with those hands, yikes.:eek:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember back when there were bus conductors who collected the bus fares and returned the change? I remember one who kept the coin for change in his ear and when he gave me the change for the fare, he picked the coin from his ear and handed it to me - yucks!

Cheers!

that reminds me during my school days, the teachers will kiap the test papers under their sleeveless armpits. then she will hand over test papers to the class monitor and ask her/him to pass it down to all pupils.
the first student and last student will find the test sheets stained with sweat stains.yuck

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So most taxi drivers are retards or they just have a questionable sense of hygiene?

There are good and bad ones I have come across. Majority are speedsters but some are very careful and keep to the speed limit. Nevertheless Singapore taxi uncles are quite ok compared to those from a few other countries from experience.

But I have NEVER seen one waiting at a red traffic light, happily cutting his toe nails and hastily accelerating after it turns green. This one beats all bad taxi drivers I have ever experienced as a taxi passenger in my lifetime!:(