• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusting Taxi Uncle Cut Toenails When Driving

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry but no picture as I was in a taxi with a friend. She told me when we were alighting from the taxi that the driver was cutting his toenails at every red light stop. From where she was sitting on my left in the back seat she could see him doing his thing.

All I observed during the ride from the angle I could see was him lifting his left foot next to the gear lever and I was wondering "is that the way this imbecile drives a car?" After she told me what she saw then did I realized why.:mad:

In fact throughout the journey his driving style was upsetting me as it was jerky going slow and fast. If I had known all along the idiot was doing this disgusting act, I would have made a report.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's ok for anyone, including cab drivers, to groom themselves in public. for me, i would scratch my head when hungry and dig for lice, hold them between my thumb and forefinger, and feed them to my mouth while they are still alive. they can get crunchy and salty after they have sucked juices from my scalp. i get three benefits out of it: grooming my hair, clearing my scalp from the parasite, and feasting on them for fun and flavor. *slurp* :p

everytime you have fried lice, think about what i go through with an itchy head. :biggrin:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
could well be the same taxi driver that was driving high class Anton.....or maybe it was krafty.

Sorry but no picture as I was in a taxi with a friend. She told me when we were alighting from the taxi that the driver was cutting his toenails at every red light stop. From where she was sitting on my left in the back seat she could see him doing his thing.

All I observed during the ride from the angle I could see was him lifting his left foot next to the gear lever and I was wondering "is that the way this imbecile drives a car?" After she told me what she saw then did I realized why.:mad:

In fact throughout the journey his driving style was upsetting me as it was jerky going slow and fast. If I had known all along the idiot was doing this disgusting act, I would have made a report.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
is it coincidence or what?......thats AK's favourite diet too.

it's ok for anyone, including cab drivers, to groom themselves in public. for me, i would scratch my head when hungry and dig for lice, hold them between my thumb and forefinger, and feed them to my mouth while they are still alive. they can get crunchy and salty after they have sucked juices from my scalp. i get three benefits out of it: grooming my hair, clearing my scalp from the parasite, and feasting on them for fun and flavor. *slurp* :p

everytime you have fried lice, think about what i go through with an itchy head. :biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

could well be the same taxi driver that was driving high class Anton.....or maybe it was krafty.

Hi guys:smile:

Funneeee:biggrin:

It's really disgusting lah. And he returned me the change too with those hands, yikes.:eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it coincidence or what?......thats AK's favourite diet too.

my other favorite snack is booger from my own nostrils. i would dig it out with my pinkie (a reason why the nail is longer there), roll it into a ball, and either feed it to my mouth or flick it to my favorite desk plant (the money plant). that plant has survived ten years in the same small pot and is constantly shedding leaves and growing new ones. the personal attention and bodily waste fertilizes it and keeps it healthy. good thing i have two nostrils. production of the common snack and nutrient can be doubled in no time. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
this Anton cock guy must have been sitting or standing close to some of the foreign ah nehs or ah tiongs and thought they were local sinkies.

Anton says otherwise, Singapore CB smells like roses, MRT commuters are smelly. I say he has a point there.:biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my other favorite snack is booger from my own nostrils. i would dig it out with my pinkie (a reason why the nail is longer there), roll it into a ball, and either feed it to my mouth or flick it to my favorite desk plant (the money plant). that plant has survived ten years in the same small pot and is constantly shedding leaves and growing new ones. the personal attention and bodily waste fertilizes it and keeps it healthy. good thing i have two nostrils. production of the common snack and nutrient can be doubled in no time. :biggrin:

Imagine what it is like living in China.:eek: Your booger production will be doubled and even tripled due to the smog.:biggrin:

No wonder the Chinese beats the Americans in production, even boogers.:rolleyes:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this Anton cock guy must have been sitting or standing close to some of the foreign ah nehs or ah tiongs and thought they were local sinkies.

The Anton cock should not have crowed especially in Facebook, something lots of people even those with low-iq already knows. As they say, these are lessons you do not learn in Cambridge or Oxford.:rolleyes:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
agreed.....now he's paying a big price for his cheap thrill. I think he's gone off to NZ to meetup with BosSam ....they can make fun of sinkies together.

Ok bro.....beddy time. Chat again soon....goodnight .

The Anton cock should not have crowed especially in Facebook, something lots of people even those with low-iq already knows. As they say, these are lessons you do not learn in Cambridge or Oxford.:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine what it is like living in China.:eek: Your booger production will be doubled and even tripled due to the smog.:biggrin:

No wonder the Chinese beats the Americans in production, even boogers.:rolleyes:

the semi solid ones are preferred, as they are lighter (with less moisture content), more easily handled (less snorty and sticky), and better for packaging. excellent fertilizer substitute. and for snacks too. the sugar-coated and chocolate-coated varieties should sell well. :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personal grooming is very important, and you can't expect taxi drivers to park their vehicle and go to a restroom to do it. Time is money to them.

Otherwise, later on some chow ang moh passenger complains why fingernails so long and dirty, starts posting bullshit on Facebook and laments why he can never understand the locals...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So most taxi drivers are retards or they just have a questionable sense of hygiene?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Another retarded taxi driver. 4 decades and I still don't understand these people.

jw5

Loyal
His own taxi, ok mah................. later he will have to clean it up or he can leave it for his relief driver to clean up. :wink:

Cutting on public transport is a totally different matter. I once snatched a nail cutter from an ah tiong, and told him to pick up the finger/toe nails before I would return the nail cutter to him. Luckily for me, he did. :biggrin: