• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darinne Ko NUS Law Scandal Student Girl

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
no government conspiracy here. someone married had an affair. that's all. just that they happen to be in a professor-student relationship. all was good until the one who opened her legs wide opened her mouth equally wide too.

You tell me what about this shit of gifts with prices accurate to cents and so forth. You mean the prof or Darinne declared the items for expense claims? If it is gift, how the fuck would CPIB know? You mean both of them admitted? You can maybe track to the shop what was bought. You sure it was a gift for him and not he asked her to buy and he pay with cash back to her? You can prove without reasonable doubt. And if it is a gift to a favorite teacher, is that bribery? Man, then every dinner you treat your prof, during and after school days would be bribery. Also, CPIB can find semen DNA in her vagina or her vagina DNA at the scene of the crime? Is CPIB able to show sex scenes of them doing? Is the source from either of them or a questionable 3rd party? With most of the facts never fully released even after the trial, one can only perceive it as A Government Conspiracy, and no amount of shouting, stating and threatening contempt will change that in the public mind. In fact to attempt to coerce the public to knee to a g-overnment c-onspiracy will galvanize Singaporeans to take action in less nice ways which will embolden foreigners dying to a have a leg in Singapore. Congrats LKY, I always knew the fool that you are.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no government conspiracy here. someone married had an affair. that's all. just that they happen to be in a professor-student relationship. all was good until the one who opened her legs wide opened her mouth equally wide too.

I can take your word for it, no loss or win for me. But the statement on perceptions better handle well. With Ravi, WW, the 51 ronins, NGB and other guy, Brompton, flooding, Hougang intervention into WP for the documents, YSL affair, scroobal sue affair, FT integration, the school sex affairs, the job issue and a whole lot more, they really employ a strategy team that understands how to serious calculate future gains of actions, versus the one of MLM swindlers that leave a nuclear holocaust down the road for a few measly gains that are overhyped. I am very cool. We are dealing with perceptions here, which good advertisement, pr and some bit of expense well invested can cut a lot of steam in this hot summer. But then, they got rid of the smarties and employed the damned fools. If you look at the qualifications, experience and abilities of the fools they choose to hire, you know.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Fun JC

she's not even sexy and good-looking. more like gook looking.

You meant she has small eyes ? She's kind of cockeyed.

Prof wanna bang some more because no one offered him sex except her ? Well, another one like ... forgot her name. She was the legend. Oh, Annabel Cheong ah ! I heard she's from one of the top JCs too.

JCs' gals also havoc lah.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Fun JC

A common sense rule here:

1. A teacher should never F_U_C_K his/her students.

But if big head overrule small head, when common sense is overruled by dick sense, and becomes more common knowledge .....

2. Stop being a teacher - go away. Far, far away until get lost.

But if kena caught or can not siam .....take the path of least resistance.

3. Marry the student.

Or go Changi Chalets and get F_U_C_Ked.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I still think there's something fishy here. Darinne doesnt look the kind to be screwed. Tey is a clever academic.

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I still think there's something fishy here. Darinne doesnt look the kind to be screwed. Tey is a clever academic.

You cannot judge a book by its cover. The former SCDF chief looks decent.

I do agree something is fishy, especially Tey wasn't suspended immediately, if you consider the close proximity he has with students.

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]EXPOSED: Malaysian Tey Tsun Hang was a ‘White Horse’ in the system[/h]Posted by temasektimes on July 28, 2012
Contrary to some rumors circulating online that NUS Law Prof Tey Tsun Hang maybe ‘singled out’ because of his fierce criticisms of the Singapore legal system, he is actually a ‘white horse’ in the system itself!
According to a tip-off we received from a former lawyer, Prof Tey knew many important and high-ranking people in the system and was given ‘preferential’ treatment.
Though Prof Tey was first called up for investigation by CPIB in April this year, he was allowed to continue teaching at NUS Law. Only after he was charged in court on Friday was he suspended from ‘active duty’ by NUS on the same day.

Professor Tey is a Malaysian and Singapore PR and yet he was appointed as a District Judge in 2001 after which he joined NUS Law School as an adjunct professor.
Our informant also made other allegations about Prof Tey’s links with some senior figures in the establishment as well as some other information about his personal life which we are unable to verify at the present moment.
Prof Tey was charged with six counts of corruption for allegedly showing favour to his student, Darinne Ko Wen Hui in exchange for sex between May 2010 and July 2010.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Sex-for-grades scandal - Darinne Ko Wen Hui: I did no wrong[/h]
http://news.omy.sg/OMYMEDIA/image/Ne...l_img_main.jpg

omy news
日期:28/07/2012 新闻来源:联合晚报 记者:陈诗雨 许翔宇 梁淑晶
【国大副教授涉性受贿案】女生身份曝光 声称没做错

女大学生身份曝光,卷入性贿国大副教授丑闻的女生,昨天通过代表律师苏峇士和苏尼尔发表声明,坚决否认行贿 。

国大法学院副教授郑尊行(41岁),昨天面对6项贪污控状,指他接受女学生性贿赂,作为给她高 分的酬劳。

他涉嫌在2010年的两个月内,先接受女学生送的名笔、音乐播放器和上衣,又接受女生帮他支付超过千元账单 ,跟着在4天内两度与女生上床。

被指提供性贿赂的高雯惠(23岁,译音),2008年进入国大法律系念书,上个月以二级(高等)荣誉学位的 成绩毕业。

申请‘封口令’不成功;一年就获‘卓越学生奖’同学不信她会 为成绩做丑事 ;副教授被国大停职 申请下月赴香港授课;女生是超级曼联球迷 有点‘男子气’ 却爱穿短裙。完整报道,请翻阅28.07.2012《联合晚报》。

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For "White House" aka CPIB to be able to proceed with charge(s) after AGC's concurrance, it is likely either one or more parties to the case PGed in their statements. If both did die deny, unlikely to have decent evidence to proceed. Certain type of evidence cannot be used in court. It is used to intimidate and scare the shits out of their subjects.

In this case, my hunch is that the charbor initially denied everything. After tiok some pressure and psycho-ing, she relented after being told she would be a PW and no action taken against her. If she had denied in the early stage of investigation, maybe she was cooned into believing that Tey already confessed to everything. These are basic interview/interrogation techniques.

M

Mdm Tang

good chances Tey will not run road ... after his HK uni lectures

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Both have choices. One to open vagina the other to erect dick.

bro,

good to note that other than the usual physical, mental and visual stimulation, an erection is also a reflex action, i.e. doesn't require any cognitive influences.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

good to note that other than the usual physical, mental and visual stimulation, an erection is also a reflex action, i.e. doesn't require any cognitive influences.

You telling me that an erection is easier done that a vaginal opening?