• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daniel Ong and Jamie Teo kana bunknife by 12 cupcakes owner

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a politely way to describe fraud because they are celebrities.

Eg. you declare your uneducated malaysian worker as having $3300 gross salary to qualify for S-pass (lower levy than work-permit).
Then every month, you make him sign a $3300 salary voucher and keep $1300 for yourself. He is only paid $2000

There are two frauds here:
1. You lie to MOM to pay lower levy.
2. You lie to IRAS by not declaring the $1300 cash income from each worker, every month.

It is really very common, more than a third of S-pass holders are under such arrangement.
I know some there is a department in HR where after you got your salary you suppose to pay back a certain amt each month....no one questioned why....Mussstaaaffaaaaaa

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, just heard from my armymates chatgroup that my ex-CSM's tentage company's indian labourer, drivers and burmese painters all also S-pass holders.

Bullshit lor

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly he is not the only one doing this. He is targeted because of his face.

What's wrong with his face?

Here's a fairly good pic of him.
1608108858179.png

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think government knows but keep mum about it. The concept of Spass is flawed. It should not be in existence