• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damn You SEe Ah NEhs Everywhere!

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are part of the earth, you can't run away from them!! :biggrin:

Please accept them okay?

[video=youtube;CuMt8nc4Yt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuMt8nc4Yt8[/video]

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Design of the phone not bad.
But the stupid name Asha obviously was thought by ah neh and the crap OS developed by them cannot make it big.
This phone will only be popular in India market and maybe those ah neh in other parts of the world will fancy it.
I can bet you that this phone will not be selling well in Asia market.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Design of the phone not bad.
But the stupid name Asha obviously was thought by ah neh and the crap OS developed by them cannot make it big.
This phone will only be popular in India market and maybe those ah neh in other parts of the world will fancy it.
I can bet you that this phone will not be selling well in Asia market.

Of course. India is one of the main reasons why Nokia is still (barely) surviving now.

But the S40 OS is not crap... it's just minimalist. It gives you a very long battery life.

This is a a cheap phone you can pick up without a contract. It can be used as a backup phone, just in case your expensive precious smartphone is missing or spoilt.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not bad. Good phone with Dual Sim card. Other company like Samsung and Apple reluctant to have dual Sim card.
The only stupid Nokia marketing is Asha for the model name sure cant sell in other country except India.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course. India is one of the main reasons why Nokia is still (barely) surviving now.

But the S40 OS is not crap... it's just minimalist. It gives you a very long battery life.

This is a a cheap phone you can pick up without a contract. It can be used as a backup phone, just in case your expensive precious smartphone is missing or spoilt.

good idea, i will get it today.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad. Good phone with Dual Sim card. Other company like Samsung and Apple reluctant to have dual Sim card.
The only stupid Nokia marketing is Asha for the model name sure cant sell in other country except India.

Samsung has dual-sim phones although not the top-end ones. They are active-passive compared to the active-active ones of Chinese imitations. If you need dual-sim, you can purchase a dual-sim-adaptor from one of those Chinese websites which will transform your single-sim phone into a dual-sim one easily with no ugly bits sticking out. I have seen one used on an iPhone but not for other phones.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi! Don't be such a racist, calling them ah neh is so derogatory!

We must call them by their actual race which is " S H I T - S K I N " or shit face or just plain shit if you like!
Calling them any other names is just plain racist!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Samsung has dual-sim phones although not the top-end ones. They are active-passive compared to the active-active ones of Chinese imitations. If you need dual-sim, you can purchase a dual-sim-adaptor from one of those Chinese websites which will transform your single-sim phone into a dual-sim one easily with no ugly bits sticking out. I have seen one used on an iPhone but not for other phones.

Galaxy Ace Duos? $240 without contract. Is a smart phone.

http://www.whymobile.com/productinfo.php?id=SAM-ACE-DUOS

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am using a galaxy pocket duos as a backup phone to my S3, other than the dual sim, it has excellent battery life. It can standby one week with a full charge as the screen is small, but not bad for a full-android touch screen smartphone. Resolution wise and color brilliance are nowhere near the top of the line smartphones though.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi! Don't be such a racist, calling them ah neh is so derogatory!

We must call them by their actual race which is " S H I T - S K I N " or shit face or just plain shit if you like!
Calling them any other names is just plain racist!

Shit is organic I suppose? a shit is a shit by any other name...Ah neh is shit! ha ha ha

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Iphone cover cannot open. How they do it dual SIm card.