• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Poor Pelicans may kena their fragile mouths destroyed (either by fights with other animals, cruel fishing hooks, etc)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

@dirtwhisperer658

1 year ago
I did a lot of pier fishing in florida years ago. There were always a couple of big brown pelicans who would hang around and try to steal my bait or grab a pinfish when you got it out of the water. I got mad at one and kept trying to scare it away. An old man told me "you know that pelican is so old and blind he can't dive in the water and catch fish anymore.? That's why he is stealing and begging for fish." Apparently when they get older they go blind from diving in the water after fish. I never knew that or even thought about it. So after that I would always throw the old pelicans a fish or 2 when I was fishing for bait. That old man completely changed my attitude about pelicans.