• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID Vaccines Linked to Untreatable Eyeball Clots, Reveals Massive Study.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even ur masters admitted it but kum gong ppl still wanna argue. Nevermind lah. I just need to endure u abit longer because some forecast says population will be reduced by 1 million in sinkies land by 2025
This reminds me there is some whacko who promised med beds to be delivered by aliens by end 2021

Really wonder where you schizos get your forecasts and fake news from

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol. Just wait and see. but by then u would be at lim chu Kang liao
Hahah .... You have the IQ of a 3 year old. :biggrin:

These are things you hear when you are a child. When people make you angry a child will say: "I hope you die". Don't expect to hear such childish display of tantrum from an adult... but then again you have the brain the size of a pea. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Boy boy... listen to me. Vaccinations protect against severe COVID. Don't believe all the nonsense you read. I would love to sit you down and explain how mRNA works but I know you have the attention span of a Kindergarten kid and you wouldn't get it anyway. Also it's easier for you to just ape other dimwits here and and say vaccinations kill. Moron! :roflmao::roflmao:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah .... You have the IQ of a 3 year old. :biggrin:

These are things you hear when you are a child. When people make you angry a child will say: "I hope you die". Don't expect to hear such childish display of tantrum from an adult... but then again you have the brain the size of a pea. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Boy boy... listen to me. Vaccinations protect against severe COVID. Don't believe all the nonsense you read. I would love to sit you down and explain how mRNA works but I know you have the attention span of a Kindergarten kid and you wouldn't get it anyway. Also it's easier for you to just ape other dimwits here and and say vaccinations kill. Moron! :roflmao::roflmao:

Lol. U are a leetarded. I got covid delta version without mRNA jabs. But it is so mild for me. I dunno why a retard like u thinking u are protected. But that is ok because I won't be hearing your ranting for long.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol. U are a leetarded. I got covid delta version without mRNA jabs. But it is so mild for me. I dunno why a retard like u thinking u are protected. But that is ok because I won't be hearing your ranting for long.
So go get it again, and again and again lah... Let's see if you get lucky forever. You only need to get severe COVID once to end it all. :biggrin: :biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u treat me politely I might still buy some Ang ku kuay go pray u in Qing ming.
So childish, no wonder you can't understand how mRNA works.... :biggrin:

Tell you what, go gather all the CTs and ludicrous fake news from everywhere on the Internet about how people are dying, about how poisonous the vaccines are...etc. and call MOH and make a police report.

Coming here, picking fights, wishing people to die and posting all kinds of shit ain't going anywhere for you, just like your low SES life. :biggrin:

97% of us along with 3/4 of the world's population are already vaccinated and are telling you they don't believe your BS. Get over it. :FU:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
So childish, no wonder you can't understand how mRNA works.... :biggrin:

Tell you what, go gather all the CTs and ludicrous fake news from everywhere on the Internet about how people are dying, about how poisonous the vaccines are...etc. and call MOH and make a police report.

Coming here, picking fights, wishing people to die and posting all kinds of shit ain't going anywhere for you, just like your low SES life. :biggrin:

97% of us along with 3/4 of the world's population are already vaccinated and are telling you they don't believe your BS. Get over it. :FU:

LOL. too early to say ok or not. wait for 2025 u reply me if you are still around ok?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
So go get it again, and again and again lah... Let's see if you get lucky forever. You only need to get severe COVID once to end it all. :biggrin: :biggrin:

LOL. what is severe covid? i think a common cold with running nose is much worst than covid. u kenna conned liao. :frown:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. too early to say ok or not. wait for 2025 u reply me if you are still around ok?
Ask you go make police report and call MOH to present your case, you tell people go die.

Hide here like a coward and spread BS all over for what? For who to hear? The other dimwits? No wonder you can't make it in life. :roflmao:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask you go make police report and call MOH to present your case, you tell people go die.

Hide here like a coward and spread BS all over for what? For who to hear? The other dimwits? No wonder you can't make it in life. :roflmao:

report for what? i just need to wait only. :FU: