• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID Vaccines Linked to Untreatable Eyeball Clots, Reveals Massive Study.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

COVID Vaccines Linked to Untreatable Eyeball Clots, Reveals Massive Study
BY JACK MONTGOMERY

MAY 5, 2023
covid vaccine clots

A major scientific journal has published research linking COVID vaccinations to retinal vascular occlusion, with vaccinated individuals at “significantly” greater risk of developing blood clots than unvaccinated individuals.

The paper published in Nature harvested data on some 95,156,967 people. Of those, 7.3 million met the criteria for inclusion in the study.

Controlling for confounding variables such as people on anticoagulants, certain contraceptives, and other medications, the researchers were left with 745,041 vaccinated and 3.8 million unvaccinated subjects to compare. They found that “two years after vaccination, the chances of all subtypes… of retinal vascular occlusion increased significantly in the vaccinated cohort.”

Retinal vein occlusion, or RVO, has generally been associated with “people with diabetes, and possibly high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, or other health problems that affect blood flow,” according to the Cleveland Clinic.

It can be a very serious condition, sometimes leading to the formation of abnormal new blood vessels that can “cause pain and a dangerous increase in pressure inside the eye” or even blindness.

There is currently no treatment available that can unblock retinal veins, with treatments for the symptoms of RVO including things like injecting anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) drugs and corticosteroids directly into the eyeball.

“The overall risk of retinal vascular occlusion in the vaccinated cohort was 2.19 times higher than that in the unvaccinated cohort at 2 years,” the Nature paper observed, with “no disparity was detected between brand and dose of vaccines.”

Nevertheless, they insisted that “[a]dditional research is required to draw a solid conclusion regarding the association between retinal vascular occlusion and COVID-19 vaccines.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/0...h-linking-covid-vaccines-eyeball-blood-clots/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ophthalmologists huat ah! New batch of customers other than performing Lasik surgery for vain young chaps and cataract removal surgery for old farts. :biggrin:

SNEC_2.jpg

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like these vaccines do all shit to the human body except stopping a virus that has a 99.9x% survival rate.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they now leegretted taking wanna bring more daft ppl along with them like terracotta
I would think that they regretted more making their kids take it.
But if they shielded their kids from the mRNA, that simply means they're hypocrites.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry we have zero interest in engaging with low SES dimwits indulging on news that are fake and ludicrous. There are many out there for you morons to get an orgasm over. Let's see if you still feel they are right when you are stricken with severe COVID and lying in a hospital bed struggling to breathe, wishing you had the protection of the vaccine.

FACT: 97% of sinkees and 3/4 of the world's population chose to believe in science and have rejected your nonsense. No need to talk anymore. :biggrin:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry we have zero interest in engaging with low SES dimwits indulging on news that are fake and ludicrous. There are many out there for you morons to get an orgasm over. Let's see if you still feel they are right when you are stricken with severe COVID and lying in a hospital bed struggling to breathe, wishing you had the protection of the vaccine.

FACT: 97% of sinkees and 3/4 of the world's population chose to believe in science and have rejected your nonsense. No need to talk anymore. :biggrin:
Fuck your father’s low sperm count and that’s how your mother’s hai popped you. The greatest tragedy in your family took place when you crawled out of her sewage. More than a cuck. A bona fide cocksucker

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your father’s low sperm count and that’s how your mother’s hai popped you. The greatest tragedy in your family took place when you crawled out of her sewage. More than a cuck. A bona fide cocksucker
No need to be so abusive just because we don't share same opinion.

Your reply tells everyone you have had a bad upbringing and your mom did not teach you well. :biggrin:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your reply tells everyone you have had a bad upbringing and your mom did not teach you well. :biggrin:
Not at all. I have honed a fine craft to Fuck mendacious chee byes like you. I don’t even want to sully the english language, cuck

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's like saying 100% of those executed with the death penalty agreed with it because they went through it.
No wonder stupid says mRNA is safe.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not at all. I have honed a fine craft to Fuck mendacious chee byes like you. I don’t even want to sully the english language, cuck
Whatever craft you are honing to abuse people clearly shows that you are a loser with nothing to look forward to. Anyone with half a brain can see that. I understand your frustrations of being someone who can't make it but coming here looking for an excuse to abuse other people's father and mother with all kinds of vile language is not going to help improve your lot in life. :biggrin:

Your words do not affect me because unlike you, I am happy. I am not filled with anger, frustrations, and abusive behaviour like you which I am sure will eventually eat you up. Your actions will reflect very badly on your own parents who I am sure will not be proud of you if they see your posts. :wink:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like saying 100% of those executed with the death penalty agreed with it because they went through it.
No wonder stupid says mRNA is safe.
Well, that's your opinion. The majority around the world still believe in science and in protecting themselves from severe COVID with vaccinations. Thank you very much.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa ! retard used a big word

unfortunately it should be mendacious vagina

D minus for sullying the King's English

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

“Dealing with morons … is like teaching Hindu to a beagle.” - Jack Reacher

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any of you idiots have any evidence that mRNA vaccines are killing people, you can :

1. make a police report

2. contact Ministry of Health

3. bring it up to your Member of Parliament

4. hire a lawyer and start a class action

Unfortunately droning mindlessly on and on ad infinitum is all you can do

Hiding in an anonymous forum terrified to show your faces while spewing abusive languages and spreading fake news

That's the very limit of your courage

Losers

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any of you idiots have any evidence that mRNA vaccines are killing people, you can :

1. make a police report

2. contact Ministry of Health

3. bring it up to your Member of Parliament

4. hire a lawyer and start a class action

Unfortunately droning mindlessly on and on ad infinitum is all you can do

Hiding in an anonymous forum terrified to show your faces while spewing abusive languages and spreading fake news

That's the very limit of your courage

Losers

u grew up by eating shit?