• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID Vaccines Linked to Untreatable Eyeball Clots, Reveals Massive Study.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
expected response from a keyboard coward

continue your nonsense on this forum

that's the limit of your achievement in life
“Dealing with morons … is like teaching Hindu to a beagle.” - Jack Reacher
Don’t have to rummage for a quote if you had such a towering intellect lah chee bye. Take me on one to one. Show me your highfalutin mastery of the language. I really wonder who you are hiding behind a fucking name that sounds like Pocahontas. Do you happen to be Hoe?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t have to rummage for a quote if you had such a towering intellect lah chee bye. Take me on one to one. Show me your highfalutin mastery of the language. I really wonder who you are hiding behind a fucking name that sounds like Pocahontas. Do you happen to be Hoe?
I can’t possibly stoop as low as you

I will be like Shakespeare in conversation with a toilet cockroach

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Statistically speaking, these two will die before the rest of us.
That's enough to make me satisfied. The bonus comes when their kids die before them.

If one day they dun type here u can go mandai check who actually are these 2 pooh bor kias

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any of you idiots have any evidence that mRNA vaccines are killing people, you can :

1. make a police report

2. contact Ministry of Health

3. bring it up to your Member of Parliament

4. hire a lawyer and start a class action

Unfortunately droning mindlessly on and on ad infinitum is all you can do

Hiding in an anonymous forum terrified to show your faces while spewing abusive languages and spreading fake news

That's the very limit of your courage

Losers
Very sound advice indeed.

But the imbeciles here can't do any because all are the low class spreader of CTs type who can only regurgitate fake news with no substance and no money. :roflmao:

In the past, they would be the gossippy auntie types who you can find sitting in coffeeshops spreading rumours about mandatory childhood vaccinations killing babies.:wink:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah... You should be making fun of names. You call yourself Fuckshit and you are literally one.

I don't know whether to laugh at your pathetic abusive posts or pity you as a frustrated loser. Either way, you amuse me. Thanks for the entertainment Fuckshit. :biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Dealing with morons … is like teaching Hindu to a beagle.” - Jack Reacher
Bro, I'm here for the entertainment.

Where else can you get losers to play the clown for your amusement for free?

These 3 stooges sound like they are about to pop a vein scrambling to outvile each other. :roflmao:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah... You should be making fun of names. You call yourself Fuckshit and you are literally one.

I don't know whether to laugh at your pathetic abusive posts or pity you as a frustrated loser. Either way, you amuse me. Thanks for the entertainment Fuckshi mom gave me a great time last time. I was most wonderfully entertained. Your dad’s dick like yours is pathetic. What a dread you and the old duck must be at home lol

I don't know whether to laugh at your pathetic abusive posts or pity you as a frustrated loser. Either way, you amuse me. Thanks for the entertainment Fuckshit. :biggrin:
But I should be laughing at you, cos you have no idea how much your mom had entertained me last night. Like father like son, two small dicks that look like tooth picks in the dark. Must me a dread for your poor missus lol. Fucking son of a peasant

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I should be laughing at you, cos you have no idea how much your mom had entertained me last night. Like father like son, two small dicks that look like tooth picks in the dark. Must me a dread for your poor missus lol. Fucking son of a peasant

1. Your mastery of English is limited to vulgarities and witless childish insults

2. Typical of unhappy childhood, poor upbringing, parental neglect and mediocrity both in school and at work. Classic playground bully with low self esteem

3. Unlikely to win the Pulitzer

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I'm here for the entertainment.

Where else can you get losers to play the clown for your amusement for free?

These 3 stooges sound like they are about to pop a vein scrambling to outvile each other. :roflmao:

I agree

Strictly speaking it’s beneath our dignity but I do find it strangely cathartic

Almost makes me blush

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...Really? :biggrin:

You think these kind of childish words will hurt? How old are you? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

No wonder you are a pathetic loser in life.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sound advice indeed.

But the imbeciles here can't do any because all are the low class spreader of CTs type who can only regurgitate fake news with no substance and no money. :roflmao:

In the past, they would be the gossippy auntie types who you can find sitting in coffeeshops spreading rumours about mandatory childhood vaccinations killing babies.:wink:
There are several class action going on against pharma companies and government around the world. Just that they aren't widely covered by the MSM. Why do you think experts like Fauci and politicians around the world are back pedaling on their previous covid policies?