• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Costs of hiring a full time maid ?

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, can i know roughly the cost of hiring a full time maid ?

The salary, security deposit, levy etc ? Do i need to provide 3 meals for her daily ?

I am now having a part time China maid, 2 times weekly, 3 hours each, total $80 per week.

Wonder if it is worthwile getting a full time one ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am interested to relieve my wife of her housekeeping duty. Mind passing me your china maid's contact? :biggrin:

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
If is housekeeping, yiu can find lots of them at the chinese forum.

If it is for sex, all these maids cannot make it one lah

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesian/Filipino - recommendations by their respective embassy, NGO's $600, every Sunday off, you pay their loan expenses of 2 months ( still under negotiations with the embassies, not agreed yet), levy $265, bankers Gtee $5,000, etc.. medical, out of pocket expenses..included in the agency fees. You can still get them at $450 one Sunday off or $550 for Filipino, one Sunday off, if they ask for 4 Sundays off..it is in the agreement set up by the two Embassies.

Myanmar maids, etc.. are still in the 'modern slavery' market, like the previous Indo & Filipnoes maids, below $450, no day off..cheap agency fees...MOM are not enforcing that tightly at the moment. You read or hear news of Myanmar maids having BF's here, plastering the room with Buddhist images, come with VD, AIDS...for medical check in Myanmar not so strict, & pregnancies, they steal things, run away..home sick..can not speak good English... etc

New DH or maids, coming in here, have to take a three days or a week orientation course before she can be delpoyed to your home...your cost for this id from $90-$120, new employers have to take a course too...

The question ask is, Do you need one?, Can you manage having one? Are you prepared to stomach their nonsense? , Can you afford to pay MOM & the Maid every month. Think carefully.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's priceless when she brings her Bangla boyfriend back to your home and starts having sex with him in your master bedroom.
And you catch them red-handed and red-faced. :biggrin:

True story, happened to one of my friends.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's priceless when she brings her Bangla boyfriend back to your home and starts having sex with him in your master bedroom.
And you catch them red-handed and red-faced. :biggrin:

True story, happened to one of my friends.

Your friend should video it & put it up to the net...ha ha ha & use that as evidence to MOM to sack her & send her home.. says she bangs, she bangs...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, i am damn fortunate having a local individual as my housekeeper.
2. she is employed since 1994.
3. wash, clean, cook & made payment on my behalf.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Full time will cost about $700~$1200 depend on salary and levy discount.
You need to provided room and food that u need to add in.
Also not so free to have extra member in family.
Best still keep part time, if no need to take care disable person.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess i will stick to my part time maid. Thanks
If you have young kids, the cost of live in maid is worth every penny, provided your maid is good with kids and behave responsibly.

The maid can help bring the kids to school, cook meals etc. Will save the couple a lot of time so that they can concentrate on careers and interaction with kids.

But for couples without kids, please don't take up quota and clean up your own mess.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yiu can find lots of them at the chinese forum.

If it is for sex, all these maids cannot make it one lah

I leh? can make it or not?
178299.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, can i know roughly the cost of hiring a full time maid ?

The salary, security deposit, levy etc ? Do i need to provide 3 meals for her daily ?

I am now having a part time China maid, 2 times weekly, 3 hours each, total $80 per week.

Wonder if it is worthwile getting a full time one ?

For a person with your profile.

You can't afford a full time maid. Don't end up torturing a maid just becos your budget is tight.

Stick with your part timer or DIY and the latter I don't mean to masturbate! LOL