• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious congratulations to ginfreely

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s there to be scared when you were so damn sure I am a slut whore mistress that stole other people identity of being virgin?

Scared of exploding into a million pieces telling ccb lies of me that’s why. Want to act like god pointing ccb fingers at me then don’t be scared ok COWARD bastard bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s there to be scared when you were so damn sure I am a slut whore mistress that stole other people identity of being virgin?

And why am I not scared? Because I am a suay chee virgin poor victim of international crimes that’s why.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another COWARD BULLY that dare not take up my challenge so you should know it’s a fact that I am a suay chee called by ccb sluts and sons of sluts like you and kt latha to be slut.
i very scared. Please don’t challenge me. Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i very scared. Please don’t challenge me. Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.
Scared then shut your ccb mouth and stop pointing your ccb fingers lah COWARD LIAR BASTARDS

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Dear ginfreely, people already asked you to not challenge them and for you to not mention them in your posts. So, please accord them due respect. You must respect yourself first, then you can respect others. So get going with it.
bro, are you the sinkie clone she accused me of being? If so, because of you, I kena a lot of abuse from her. :frown: