• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious congratulations to ginfreely

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sneaky Cantonese bastard conned me again to open up the sneaky Hakka bastard @musashi thead which repeat all kinds of ccb lies of me and I already declared that i am not going to read. And sons of whores like you of course voted me to be slut whore mistress because your mother wife daughters are whores yourselves. Just like kt latha is a slut calling others slut. Good people like me will not think of others in that way UNPROVOKED.
Go ice cream @glockman now
Unless I'm mistaken, the original @AhMeng (the shameless, unrepentant "proud mangina" clone of @killborat and a traitor who betrayed us in our online war against @ginfreely) has probably been fantasizing and wishing that she would "ice cream" him instead! :tongue:

Last edited:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely every night fucked by ghost.

giphy.gif