• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

E8-year old Palestinian child congratulates 15-year-old cousin on her ‘martyrdom-death’, allahu akbar!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE RELIGION OF PEACE

https://palwatch.org/page/34282

Last month, 15-year-old Sadil Ghassan Naghnaghiya Turkeman – a female Palestinian terrorist and member of the Islamic Jihad terror organization – was killed during an Israeli counter-terror operation in Jenin.

Naghnaghiya was reportedly filming the exchanges of fire between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian terrorists when she was shot. Israeli army officials said it was unlikely she was shot by Israeli forces.

Naghnaghiya’s Facebook profile picture showed her holding an M16 assault rifle, and one of her posts read:

“We do not love Martyrdom-death, rather Martyrdom-death loves us…
#Jenin_mother_of_the_Martyrs”

[Website of The Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center,
Israeli research institute, June 27, 2023]

Two days later, her 8-year-old cousin Jana “congratulated her 1,000 times on her Martyrdom” on Fatah TV, and expressed how “happy” she is for her dead cousin:​

Posted text on Telegram channel: “Jana Bilal Naghnaghiya, 8, speaks about her good friend and cousin Sadil [Naghnaghiya]”

Jana Bilal Naghnaghiya: “Sadil was very beloved by the people, very very much, by the children and adults… Now, she is- congratulations on the Martyrdom, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations. I want to tell you congratulations with my whole heart, 1,000 times congratulations…Today I was happy for her, I was very very happy. Congratulations on the Martyrdom.”

[Fatah-run Awdah TV, Telegram channel, June 21, 2023]

The fact that 8-year-old and 15-year-old girls hold the view that “Martyrdom-death” is something to be happy about is the result of decades of PA brainwashing of Palestinian children to seek death in violent confrontations against Israel.

In 2002 – over two decades ago – Palestinian Media Watch exposed the shocking words of two 11-year-old girls, Walla and Yussra. They told official PA TV that “Martyrdom-death” is “a very, very beautiful thing” and “sweet,” and that what they desired was “not this world but the Afterlife”:

Official PA TV host: “You described Shahada (i.e., “Martyrdom-death”) as something beautiful. Do you think it is beautiful?”
Walla, aged 11: “Shahada is a very, very beautiful thing. Everyone yearns for Shahada. What could be sweeter than going to paradise?”
Host: “What is better, peace and full rights for the Palestinian people, or Shahada?”
Walla: “Shahada. I will achieve my rights after becoming a Shahida (i.e., “Martyr”).”
Host: “Ok, Yussra, would you agree with that?”
Yussra, aged 11: “Of course, Shahada is sweet. We don’t want this world, we want the Afterlife. We benefit not from this life, but from the Afterlife.”
Host: “Do you actually love death?”

Yussra: “Death is not Shahada.”
Host: “No, I mean the absence after death.”

Yussra: “No child loves death. The children of Palestine adopted the concept that Shahada is very good. Every Palestinian child, say someone aged 12, says: O Lord, I would like to become a Shahid.”
Host: “We’ve got a call, Sabrine from Ramallah.”
Sabrine (on telephone): “Ayyat Al-Akhras (i.e., suicide bomber, murdered 2 and wounded 28 in Jerusalem in 2002) was 17 when she blew herself up –”…..