• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christy Chung found new love

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup seen heaps of the those no market birds getting some value due to 3rd rate ang mors. Maybe they are better in bed,,in general,,chicks with kids are really better in bed than those younger chicks and without kids..so maybe that wat appeal to the ang mor..

Seen in pinoy land,,this ang mor,,about late 20s with a 30++ pinay...the pinay was well dressed and have jewellery etc,,but the way she talk to the counter staff at the supermarket really damn atas and look down on ppl attitude...I know i was queuing behind her and she was holding up the queue,

Now in ang mor land,,,i see those ugly asian chicks also acting stuck up cos they got ang mor partners. back in their homeland, they will be lucky to get even a stare...

for me good looks and good attitude but starfish,,,i can still deal with it,,but bad looks and bad attitude I really cannot tahan..I wont know if good in bed or not as i wont be able to reach 1st base..

Ang Mo can take in anything. Look at the way they go out with the most ugly women in Phuket and Pattaya town. They know no shame.

But anyway, older women are a TIGER on bed ... know ASS RIM , CIM ...riding with superb skills and anal sex. These are the things you won't know why they (Singkie ladies) would do it to a ANG MO but not to her Chinese counterpart.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup seen heaps of the those no market birds getting some value due to 3rd rate ang mors. Maybe they are better in bed,,in general,,chicks with kids are really better in bed than those younger chicks and without kids..so maybe that wat appeal to the ang mor..

Seen in pinoy land,,this ang mor,,about late 20s with a 30++ pinay...the pinay was well dressed and have jewellery etc,,but the way she talk to the counter staff at the supermarket really damn atas and look down on ppl attitude...I know i was queuing behind her and she was holding up the queue,

Now in ang mor land,,,i see those ugly asian chicks also acting stuck up cos they got ang mor partners. back in their homeland, they will be lucky to get even a stare...

for me good looks and good attitude but starfish,,,i can still deal with it,,but bad looks and bad attitude I really cannot tahan..I wont know if good in bed or not as i wont be able to reach 1st base..

How was pinoyland? Dangerous?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
manila is abit of a rough city,,certain places cannot go at night,..but i heard in towns its generally safer...and more peaceful and quiet,,but all in all pinoyland is a 3rd world country and all 3rd world country safety is an issue...so just play safe lah,,,

Unless i am a super rich man or gang member etc,,normal ppl wont really get targetted,,

oh 1 thing,,avoid taking jeepneys when u are travelling alone,,sure get pick pocket,,,

How was pinoyland? Dangerous?