• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christy Chung found new love

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her pussy recycled so many times still worth the value ?
3 kids exit from there must be very loose already ?

energytwo

She's those kind that need a man around and she definitely has several skills up her sleeves to hook those rich guys

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
christy2b.jpg

250px-Christychung.jpg

74617.jpg

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman age ready very fast.
i saw my pri sch female classmate photo and current (20 years later)escapically the cute girls..knn most look like 40yr old aunties.damm scary
guys dont age so fast

Last edited:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sat with a Viet young gal age 20yr at New Shanghai ktv. Looks 90% like Christy Chung.

Pink nipple (Cup B+) and found out she has a young kid in Viet. Her figure is also Christy Chung alike and maybe same height. :o:o:p

I sat with her because i thought she is PRC gal but... turn out can talk abit chinese. See her face and pink nipple... huat liao!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I sat with a Viet young gal age 20yr at New Shanghai ktv. Looks 90% like Christy Chung.

Pink nipple (Cup B+) and found out she has a young kid in Viet. Her figure is also Christy Chung alike and maybe same height. :o:o:p

I sat with her because i thought she is PRC gal but... turn out can talk abit chinese. See her face and pink nipple... huat liao!!! :biggrin:

bro you just sit beside her can see nipple liao ah? How? She not wearing anything?

jw5

Loyal
bro you just sit beside her can see nipple liao ah? How? She not wearing anything?

He must have sat beside her in the ktv, put his arm round her shoulder, and used his hand to adjust her dress and took a peek. :wink:

Dun ask me how I know this........................ :o

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pink nipple means she is not aroused by you leh. You should be looking for small, pointy and darker nipples, I.e. erected nipples.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

He must have sat beside her in the ktv, put his arm round her shoulder, and used his hand to adjust her dress and took a peek. :wink:

Dun ask me how I know this........................ :o

How you know kiss is a guy? Maybe kiss is also a ktv hostess, kiss just sat with a viet girl in the same room, and saw her face and nipple.......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woman age ready very fast.
i saw my pri sch female classmate photo and current (20 years later)escapically the cute girls..knn most look like 40yr old aunties.damm scary
guys dont age so fast

Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

A woman's looks take a nosedive during her 30s, most resort to powdering up, lengthy hair salon sessions and acting cute in a desperate attempt to regain their youthfulness.

That's why no man should be tied to a lifelong contract (marriage) with a woman. :cool:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A woman's looks take a nosedive during her 30s, most resort to powdering up, lengthy hair salon sessions and acting cute in a desperate attempt to regain their youthfulness.

That's why no man should be tied to a lifelong contract (marriage) with a woman. :cool:

Actually the kids do tie a man to a marriage. If the spawn is sired by him and the woman he is married to he will remain in the marriage to take care of them. Although some men don't mind taking care of non biological kids not sired by him.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the kids do tie a man to a marriage. If the spawn is sired by him and the woman he is married to he will remain in the marriage to take care of them. Although some men don't mind taking care of non biological kids not sired by him.

The dumb fucking idiotic way you write shows clearly you're an outcast in society and a useless piece of castrated shit.
No one nowadays write with words "spawn", "sired"...............DUMBASS!!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends if the woman keep fit n healthy or just let herself go. I seen a lot of hot 30 or even 40 yos I would Bonk. But for women who let themselves go than they have only themselves to blame. Anyway Asian women r hot commodity to any mors. Christy should get another ang mor bf.

I know of older Asian women (40yo) with 3 kids going out with 50 yo ang mor. I also know of 30 yo Asian women w 25 yo any mor. The older Asian women is not a looker but the ang mor don't mind. So for Asian women got looks or not, or used and abused or not, ang mor will makan one,,so got market,,

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends if the woman keep fit n healthy or just let herself go. I seen a lot of hot 30 or even 40 yos I would Bonk. But for women who let themselves go than they have only themselves to blame. Anyway Asian women r hot commodity to any mors. Christy should get another ang mor bf.

I know of older Asian women (40yo) with 3 kids going out with 50 yo ang mor. I also know of 30 yo Asian women w 25 yo any mor. The older Asian women is not a looker but the ang mor don't mind. So for Asian women got looks or not, or used and abused or not, ang mor will makan one,,so got market,,

Ang Mo can take in anything. Look at the way they go out with the most ugly women in Phuket and Pattaya town. They know no shame.

But anyway, older women are a TIGER on bed ... know ASS RIM , CIM ...riding with superb skills and anal sex. These are the things you won't know why they (Singkie ladies) would do it to a ANG MO but not to her Chinese counterpart.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Mo can take in anything. Look at the way they go out with the most ugly women in Phuket and Pattaya town. They know no shame.

But anyway, older women are a TIGER on bed ... know ASS RIM , CIM ...riding with superb skills and anal sex. These are the things you won't know why they (Singkie ladies) would do it to a ANG MO but not to her Chinese counterpart.

na bu why u say chinese? Asian include thai/jap/burmese/m&d/shit skin even.