• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Singaporeans should stop calling themselves Chinese

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what race are you if not a Chinese?:rolleyes:

Chinese is a nationality.

Chinese is now every countries tourism darling. They are the VIPs of the world. Everyone learning mandarin, even the linguistically challenged British.

The proud Chinese do not want to share the nationality with Banana Singaporeans of southern origin. The Amoy and Canton 'tang' people. The low class behaviors of Singaporeans.

Sometimes, My Malaysian friend pissed off the Hongkongers by calling them Chinese. They used to be British subjects.

Because Hongkongers called my Chinese Malaysian, Malay - Ma-Lie in Cantonese.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be because some of the locals with Chinese ancestry still look to the motherland as "home." Singapore, for the sake of nation building should divert her citizens from this trend. For example, people of French ancestry born in the United States see themselves as Amercans instead of French, same story for other who might be for Greek, Russian, Chinese, Philippino, Italian or any other national ancestry. They might retain some of their cultural practices, but their loyalty is Yankee.

Maybe some with Chinese ancestry should try to join the Singapore soccer team, that might help.

Cheers!

"Will Chinese Singaporeans please stop calling yourself Chinese.
You are not Chinese, you are Singaporeans.
Singaporeans are Nanyang people, belong to a lower class group."

Are Chinese people ashamed of Chinese Singaporeans?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong in calling mudlanders ma.lie chai etc. they r malaysian chinese anyway. so don't see why these mudlanders will take offense to tat. they have been calling.themselves mah lai for yonks.

Chinese is a nationality.

Chinese is now every countries tourism darling. They are the VIPs of the world. Everyone learning mandarin, even the linguistically challenged British.

The proud Chinese do not want to share the nationality with Banana Singaporeans of southern origin. The Amoy and Canton 'tang' people. The low class behaviors of Singaporeans.

Sometimes, My Malaysian friend pissed off the Hongkongers by calling them Chinese. They used to be British subjects.

Because Hongkongers called my Chinese Malaysian, Malay - Ma-Lie in Cantonese.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
u talk through yr ass. ok tell me. what is ang mor european religion?

Dont talk ass and cock by hiding behind a computer.A true man doesnt do that,a true Man swears to another man face to face !We are just discussing a issue which we may agree or not agree! Only a Char bor lang (woman) swear at people by hiding.................

I think I have hit your nerve for what I said before, which you must have been wearing a European name and adopting/converting to a worship a angmo religion and lifestyle.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look in the mirror...

Dont talk ass and cock by hiding behind a computer.A true man doesnt do that,a true Man swears to another man face to face !We are just discussing a issue which we may agree or not agree! Only a Char bor lang (woman) swear at people by hiding.................

I think I have hit your nerve for what I said before, which you must have been wearing a European name and adopting/converting to a worship a angmo religion and lifestyle.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which is it Chinese Singaporean or Singaporean Chinese ?

Singaporean Chinese. the Singapore identify comes first.

Chinese in China officially means all the ethnic groups.

outside of China. Chinese means exclusively Han Chinese.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean Chinese. the Singapore identify comes first.

Chinese in China officially means all the ethnic groups.

outside of China. Chinese means exclusively Han Chinese.
header.png

The problem is ah tiong does not like singaporeans calling themselves chinese, when explaining to angmo what it means to celebrate cny.

Last edited:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
DNA evidence shows that the Chinese are actually Africans. This explains their obnoxious and often violent behavior.

I find Ang Mohs way more violent than almost any other race. They have wiped out more civillizations than all others combined. Guess that's why they managed to conquer the world. If Cheng Ho had been half as aggressive, the Ming imperial fleet which was the three times the size of the Spanish Armada would have rounded the cape of good hope and colonized Europe, while they were still living in their huts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Proud to be Chinese. Also am a sinkie. Don't tell me a sinkie Chinese can't call himself a Chinese? Go fuck off go be a Chinese dog and kiss non Chinese ass