• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Singaporeans should stop calling themselves Chinese

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When people ask how Chinese celebrate The Spring Festival, some ah thong don't like the way Singaporeans explain.

Your Chinese is 半 桶 水, southern peasant stock.

fuck you understand. See my reply to your Fuck buddy ash.

Your Chinese very good? You seemed like a stupid old Fuck to me. 干你老母。

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, the correct way to say this in Mandarin should be, 肏你妈的臭屄, at least that is what I think he is saying from his "half-past-six" Chinese. Southern peasant stock can't even curse correctly nowadays in sinkieland.

You morons at Australia simi stock? Suck Angmor cock and swallow cum stock is it.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you understand. See my reply to your Fuck buddy ash.

Your Chinese very good? You seemed like a stupid old Fuck to me. 干你老母。

I have been mistaken many times to be from north over here. They were all surprised when I told them were I'm from. The sad fact is that most Singaporean has a very weak command of languages be it English or Mandarin. I won't even mentioned the dialects.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been mistaken many times to be from north over here. They were all surprised when I told them were I'm from. The sad fact is that most Singaporean has a very weak command of languages be it English or Mandarin. I won't even mentioned the dialects.

That's because you only mix with your family members and relatives; all of which are of low IQ and have poor command of languages. Plenty of Singaporeans speak good English and Chinese. None bother to befriend you.

Sad fact. :rolleyes:

Or perhaps you smell and dress like a ah tiong. That's why they think you from the north.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey you TS, a mother fucker idiot.

get bombarded for silly shit thread?

Chinese come first wherever parts of the world you live, the original Chinese come first?

Suck up too many pommies sperms in Perth?

"Will Chinese Singaporeans please stop calling yourself Chinese.
You are not Chinese, you are Singaporeans.
Singaporeans are Nanyang people, belong to a lower class group."

Are Chinese people ashamed of Chinese Singaporeans?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese singapore = 华人新加坡 :confused: sound weird.
Singapore chinese = 新加坡华人 sound ok.
Singaporean = 新加坡公民.
Local=本地人, 华, 马,印.

Chinese =华人 = 龍的传人:biggrin: 干来又干去的人..:biggrin:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't go down the level of shit Hongkies.

Honkies are known to be rude, angry and behaved like pommies.

Short arse not more than 1.5m tall and you know why short arse Brit want HK? Both are short arse not more than 1.5m tall.

Chinese is a nationality.

Chinese is now every countries tourism darling. They are the VIPs of the world. Everyone learning mandarin, even the linguistically challenged British.

The proud Chinese do not want to share the nationality with Banana Singaporeans of southern origin. The Amoy and Canton 'tang' people. The low class behaviors of Singaporeans.

Sometimes, My Malaysian friend pissed off the Hongkongers by calling them Chinese. They used to be British subjects.

Because Hongkongers called my Chinese Malaysian, Malay - Ma-Lie in Cantonese.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Will Chinese Singaporeans please stop calling yourself Chinese.
You are not Chinese, you are Singaporeans.
Singaporeans are Nanyang people, belong to a lower class group."

Are Chinese people ashamed of Chinese Singaporeans?

They should called themselves Sinkies.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because you only mix with your family members and relatives; all of which are of low IQ and have poor command of languages. Plenty of Singaporeans speak good English and Chinese. None bother to befriend you.

Sad fact. :rolleyes:

Or perhaps you smell and dress like a ah tiong. That's why they think you from the north.

Obviously, you have not visited enough of the world.

Everywhere you go now, they will greet you 你好. If you ask further, they will think that you are from China.

My Panama friends who spoke Cantonese but with Latin American looks spoke of how Chinese are no longer looked down, thanks to China rise.

Even Perth Airport now have advertisements in Chinese. It used to be Japanese at one stage.

The Chinatowns of the world are increasing speaking Mandarin, not Cantonese.

New Chinatowns in the world are Mandarin speaking, in places like Athens Chinatown to Chinese quarters in Eastern European cities, even in Sarajavo, BH.

China is reclaiming their place in the world. Ah Tiongs now speak better English than native speakers. Chinese Singaporeans is now crowded out.

That is the truth and reality today. No point shouting insults.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we must differentiate ourselves from the PRCs by not speaking mandarin but singlisharin - our very own unique mandarin spiked with hokkien, canto, teochew and a dash of malay and indian. that would really make us distinguished from those loud uncultured cheenas.

We tried that, therefore, we become 'less true' Chinese. We are Nanyang Chinese. Lower class from hongKong and Taiwan Chinese.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, you have not visited enough of the world.

Everywhere you go now, they will greet you 你好. If you ask further, they will think that you are from China.

My Panama friends who spoke Cantonese but with Latin American looks spoke of how Chinese are no longer looked down, thanks to China rise.

Even Perth Airport now have advertisements in Chinese. It used to be Japanese at one stage.

The Chinatowns of the world are increasing speaking Mandarin, not Cantonese.

New Chinatowns in the world are Mandarin speaking, in places like Athens Chinatown to Chinese quarters in Eastern European cities, even in Sarajavo, BH.

China is reclaiming their place in the world. Ah Tiongs now speak better English than native speakers. Chinese Singaporeans is now crowded out.

That is the truth and reality today. No point shouting insults.

Obviously you are a retard. They greet you 你好 because you smell, dress, talk, behave like a ah tiong.

I never get that "你好" before. You deserve the insults. I will give it. :oIo:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't go down the level of shit Hongkies.

Honkies are known to be rude, angry and behaved like pommies.

Short arse not more than 1.5m tall and you know why short arse Brit want HK? Both are short arse not more than 1.5m tall.

Singaporeans just received a new downgrade in reputation, thanks to Anton Casey.
People are telling me how Singaporeans are rude, angry and even aggressive at times.

At first, I thought these visitors were referring to the FTs. but no, they love the services provided by the Pinoys, the Burmese. It is the locals.

This is just an observation. You can curse me if you want, Chinese New Year not over.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey you TS, a mother fucker idiot.

get bombarded for silly shit thread?

Chinese come first wherever parts of the world you live, the original Chinese come first?

Suck up too many pommies sperms in Perth?

Agree. TS mouth full of "Perth" cum.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously you are a retard. They greet you 你好 because you smell, dress, talk, behave like a ah tiong.

I never get that "你好" before. You deserve the insults. I will give it. :oIo:

Maybe you carry an unfriendly stern look of a Japanese. lol

I refer to hospitality industries all over the world. Of course, You may not hear in chain hotels where staff are trained.

I am a 华桥, same rank as a Nanyang Chinese.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you.

Even on the street, a few Angmo greet me Happy New Year. The feeling is great.

Just like ...
When I saw my Greek Australian receptionist on 8 Jan, I asked after her Orthodox Christmas celebration, she looked absolutely delighted that I remember. Always nice to hug her because she has a size 8 waist.

Last edited: