• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Character assassination in SBF - Alamaking

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whatever gets any one off as well.... lardy dah, like i give a shit... i literally waiting to go to court every day, waiting for court dates that's all, and pass some time here that's all

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whatever gets any one off as well.... lardy dah, like i give a shit... i literally waiting to go to court every day, waiting for court dates that's all, and pass some time here that's all

Ok best of luck to you. I read one of your writs briefly. Didn't agree with what you did, but who am I to judge. All the best to you.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Leong, lets get this straight.
After I started this thread, I have cut ties with the rest of them here, I did not respond to their sms/calls. If you think that I'm instigating them to leave and boycott this forum, then you are wrong. I dunno the reasons they left, you have to ask them.

But 1 thing we have in common is that we are fed up with your partner in this forum, a fucker who dun have the basic courtesy towards fellow forummers. A fucker who look down on others and never admit his mistakes.

He even have a vile dog who spouts vulgarities on people's family members, I ask so many times why he criticize other but not his dog, he dun even dare to answer me even once, a double standard guy who preach wanting to make this forum a better one but let his dog do all the running.

I remember many years ago, you will not hesitate to ban someone if he curse other people family members, but recently you said there are no rules, everything goes here, what can I say? Do what you think is best for your forum

To TFBH
I laughs at your sincere apology statement, how many times you have apologize to me? 3 or 4 times? You certainly a good apprentice to your cheebye master, keep it up, you will do well in this forum, cheers :smile:

I chose to leave not because I admit defeat, I left because its tiring to come here and quarrel with Screwball and his cronies accusations and nonsenses, its not fun any more. I dun curse vulgarities on other people families, I'm a better person than that.

And I dun want to waste my time to contribute in a forum which has a fucked up owner. Really waste my 4 years posting here.

Ah Leong I hope you can convince those who left to stay, they are really nice people.

This is truly my last post.... take care everyone, huat ahhh :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Leong, lets get this straight.
After I started this thread, I have cut ties with the rest of them here, I did not respond to their sms/calls. If you think that I'm instigating them to leave and boycott this forum, then you are wrong. I dunno the reasons they left, you have to ask them.

But 1 thing we have in common is that we are fed up with your partner in this forum, a fucker who dun have the basic courtesy towards fellow forummers. A fucker who look down on others and never admit his mistakes.

He even have a vile dog who spouts vulgarities on people's family members, I ask so many times why he criticize other but not his dog, he dun even dare to answer me even once, a double standard guy who preach wanting to make this forum a better one but let his dog do all the running.

I remember many years ago, you will not hesitate to ban someone if he curse other people family members, but recently you said there are no rules, everything goes here, what can I say? Do what you think is best for your forum

To TFBH
I laughs at your sincere apology statement, how many times you have apologize to me? 3 or 4 times? You certainly a good apprentice to your cheebye master, keep it up, you will do well in this forum, cheers :smile:

I chose to leave not because I admit defeat, I left because its tiring to come here and quarrel with Screwball and his cronies accusations and nonsenses, its not fun any more. I dun curse vulgarities on other people families, I'm a better person than that.

And I dun want to waste my time to contribute in a forum which has a fucked up owner. Really waste my 4 years posting here.

Ah Leong I hope you can convince those who left to stay, they are really nice people.

fuck lah. last post can add some father mother greetings or not? ok hijack track a little, scroobal, fuck you.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi, what about me...?

we haven't meet yet...

we still haven't hold hands and go for movie yet...:p

serious, will get your no. from erection and get in touch with you soon...:smile:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
me too enjoy your postings, but more imprtantly:

人生不过三万天,
成功失败均坦然,
是非恩怨莫在意,
健康快乐最值钱。

No lah, I've enjoy many of your posts, and I'm sure many others also do :smile:
Good luck & Huat Ah!!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If things happen till this state i'm feel sad and I think it's a.... "Fail"

Who ? Who's the real owner ?
Why ? It's not money. Sam is a caring person. He helps his cycling mate quietly.
So ? What's the reason ? Your guess is as good as mine....

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bah, say goodbye on one moniker and log onto a clone account. It's called self-cleansing.

why.jpg

Are You A Constipated

constipated_gorilla.jpg

Piece Of

a-giant-turd.jpg
???

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are quite the chickenshit. Anyway, here is what you missed:

yMnxexa.png
ONBxOzm.png
yrNxYLi.png

I already told you to wait. Do you know who is Bill Wee? He's a zillion times more VIP than you, peppy.
Anyway, didn't you realize that in all the pics, we do not see a face? What're you so chickenshit of showing your face? LOL.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already told you to wait. Do you know who is Bill Wee? He's a zillion times more VIP than you, peppy.
Anyway, didn't you realize that in all the pics, we do not see a face? What're you so chickenshit of showing your face? LOL.

I invited you for prata, what do you need to see my face for? Hang my picture over your bed? Sorry, i don't dig trolls.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I invited you for prata, what do you need to see my face for? Hang my picture over your bed? Sorry, i don't dig trolls.

No one is interested in the watch. Who knows it belongs to who? Could be that watch belongs to that bayi who was there yesterday night sitting at the back.